Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanucksBen

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

1,189 posts in this topic

Wins mean squat, when's the last time Lu stole a game or even made a save that the team rallied behind?

Wins mean squat, when's the last time Lu stole a game or even made a save that the team rallied behind? Lots of goalies get wins, he's paid big money to steal games not win them.

To get out of the slump, often you need to grind out a win. I remember that being the case with the SH Burrows goal against Carolina before (but by no means am I comparing that slump to this one).

Canucks need to focus on just getting 1 goal this period. It doesn't matter how you do it, just do it. Nike.

I know, Flyers have been playing great all yr cause they can outscore their horrific goaltending. Bryz has been lights out for last month, unfortunately for them - the season is 6 months over.

Cody Hodgson's trade screwed up the team's chemistry, and everything else. Pahlsson & Kassian have done virtually nada !! Canucks have a tough road ahead, and the p/off will be tougher. It looks like they won't beat the Cayotes tonite.

This is a humbling experience for the team, they need to get their asses kicked more before the playoffs.

WAKE UP THE SLUMBERING BEAST!!!!!!!!!! KICK OUR ASSES!!!!!!!

If anyone thought the turnaround would happen overnight, you were sadly mistaken.

Like any slump, it takes a while to turn the corner. I have seen some positive things in this game though. The second and third lines have looked great. The Sedins are getting some better chances but are obviously not their yet. And I've liked Weise and Lappy's play.

The ugly tonight has obviously been our D pairings and Luongo's rebound control. Both can be fixed.

How was that a 3 on 1 in the first place? BXA jumped into the play at his own blue line to lead the 3 on 1. Some idiot didn't cover for him. My god, pee wees know better.

Wins mean squat, when's the last time Lu stole a game or even made a save that the team rallied behind? Lots of goalies get wins, he's paid big money to steal games not win them.

Love those colour guys - I'm sure they've got it right this time... A.V., Bieksa, Lou and the Sedins have decided they want to play Chicago in the first round! Problem solved.

Who gives a rats a$$ what happens in the regular season??!?!?

Did last year's run not teach you fools anything?!?!??

The Nucks are actually making some nice goals, and working hard. Can't fault them for that.

and Phoenix is throwing garbage at the net and they're randomly going in.

Bad bounces, is all.

The 'Nucks will pull it off.

Who gives a rats a$$ what happens in the regular season??!?!?

Did last year's run not teach you fools anything?!?!??

Very weak , slow defence with the Sedins a minus 2.

I wish Lu would stand up a little more , like on that 4 th goal maybe cover the post.

Definitely have to tie it up in the first 5 minutes to have a chance to win this in regulation, I think.

I hate two things in this game. I hate them giving up that lead, and I hate them being led in goals by a team they are outshooting like crazy.

Yeah he's fishing a bit tonight... what is scaring me isn't so much Lou blowing games (because he isn't playing good but it's not like the losses can be pinned on him) it's that you can basically actually see him losing all the confidence he'd gained and reverting to November form.

I think you have to play Schneider for a few games in a row until the team gets their act together. Sedins are floating bigtime out there.