The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

CanucksBen

bipolar fans......we win nothing happen we lose Luongo take the fall I might stop watching hockey if Luongo is traded as we win or lose with him..........no one esle........we have terrible fans who are not fans who wants luongo gone! who wants to get rid of your own goalie? embrassing and sad

bipolar fans......we win nothing happen we lose Luongo take the fall I might stop watching hockey if Luongo is traded as we win or lose with him..........no one esle........we have terrible fans who are not fans who wants luongo gone! who wants to get rid of your own goalie? embrassing and sad

The Canucks played some of the best hockey I've seen from them in a long time in that first period. It's just too bad that somehow the game is tied now. Defensive coverage definitely still needs work. At least it looks like the forwards are really skating with a purpose, though.They're really trying to score and that can make all the difference, playing desperately like that.

Hoping the Canucks go up ahead in the 2nd. Take this baby by the scruff of the neck!

Lui let out a juicy rebound right up the gut on the first goal, so that one is completely on him. I think he gets a free pass on the second considering Bieksa played the 2.5-on-1 horrendously, taking neither the shooter nor the passer and then the rest of the team standing around while Doan whacks at a partially covered puck. He should've been buried.

Archived