The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

CanucksBen

Iono about any of you but I'm excited to see the new look d-pairings.

Edler-Bieksa

Hamhuis-Tanev

Gragnani-Salo

Those pairings look extremely solid because of how evenly divided they are in skill and that each player is playing their strong side. Hopefully they stick for a few games.

BTW, if you're looking for the Sedins to finally break out, don't hold your breath in this game. Phoenix is just another one of those grinding, mucking teams. The game against the Jackets on Saturday is as good a bet as any for the Sedins to put up some points.

I'm going to say the Canucks take this one 2-1. Luongo will have a good bounce back effort and the team will play a solid defensive game. Booth and Hansen will score the goals for the Canucks, Vermette for the Coyotes.

After Montreal pounded on the twins with little to no response from them or really anyone, why isn't Kassian playing with them to police them a bit?

And why is Raymond looking like he's getting 'rewarded'? The guy has played like ass for such a long period of time, yet he STILL get chances. Veteran players who have done and proven much more have been shuffled off the second line before in AV's time like Samuelsson, yet Raymond, an offensive scrub is like the only consistent face on the second line. I'm starting to think Kesler would be demoted before Raymond would.

Archived