Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Clb Trading 1St Overall Pick *source

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 CanuckRow

CanuckRow

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

If we still had Hodgson then Hodgson + Schneider for Yakubov would have made sense.

You're crazy. Schnieder in itself is a pretty solid deal for a 1st overall pick.

15yezck.jpg

@Chel24Seven

#32 Stark

Stark

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:19 AM

Pretty sure theirs an out clause somewhere in it in the next little while. Also, if a MG ever asked Lu to waive it, he would just for the fact he asked in the first place. But I don't think MG would ever do this.

There is, in 2 years if Luongo wants out and specifically asks for a trade. Which won't happen unless it's for Tampa or Montreal, or if this team is losing terribly.
Posted Image

R.I.P. LB RR PD

#33 Pride

Pride

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

I didnt mean Schneider is better than Yakupov, or more valuable, I just think this team doesn't need Yakupov, if it were a better draft I would go for the first overall

you are clueless.

wow

#34 Canuckz101

Canuckz101

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:48 AM

Getting Yakupov would make giving up Schneider alot easier to take. Remember how exciting it was to watch the Canucks during the Bure era? Well, the Yakupov era could be as amazing or even better. As good as Schneider would be for Columbus, we would have a dominant young talent here in Vancouver for the next decade and longer. It would be a good move on MG's part if he could pull it off. Columbus has to REALLY want Schneider though to make it happen and I have a feeling they do. Keep our fingers crossed.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.