The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guild Wars 2

Dale Gribble

oh man, that brings me back

I got so hooked on gw1, factions and nightfall...I think I had at least 12 different characters, but gw1 was the best, so many fond memories...

55monks, droks run, the cataclysms in the pre burn era, the big tyrrany of galrath quest one of the first big ones in the game...gosh...that was my first online multiplayer rpg..then everyone left my guild to go play wow...damn you wow...but now I play wow haha

Meh, there was a reason why i left this game to play WoW and that vid isn't changing my stance. I see alot of peeps on WoW raving about this game but its always the same, they quit and comeback 2months later when they pretty much played all the content. I could be wrong.

BTW why no warcraft thread? Im sure lots of us play it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Stizzed/simple

Nothing special, hard to get a decent pvp group going atleast on that server. WTB heals lol.

Yes hilarious. The point is, the guy applied for beta and must have ya know, wanted to be in the beta, so it's entirely moronic to break the NDA within a couple hours of being accepted. It isn't that hard to not just run your mouth...

You're not actually this slow are you? The NDA isn't about the NDA, it's about the beta, limiting what beta participants can say about the game.

ALL of what I said was disclosed by Anet from the time they announced that people could apply to be in the beta. What I said is common knowledge to anyone who applied. It was mentioned everywhere that the beta was, and it's in the FAQ on the damn site.

Excellent job you did of defending one person's stupidity be demonstrating your own. And I just find it pretty funny when people take the time to reply to say they don't care. When one doesn't care, one doesn't reply, but most people say "I don't care" and post repeatedly about it to prove it...

Archived