The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can Someone Post Cody Saying He Wanted To Get Traded?

Guest Gumballthechewy

lol, what? i don't have a website that sells anything

Edit: LMAO, that's an RSS feed from the old moose website, it was being used for automatic news feeds, that's not anything I own or get any profits from. I haven't even looked at that site for almost a year now.

lol, what? i don't have a website that sells anything

Edit: LMAO, that's an RSS feed from the old moose website, it was being used for automatic news feeds, that's not anything I own or get any profits from. I haven't even looked at that site for almost a year now.

I live in seattle now, and I'm not denying I helped make that site, but to say I have any financial reasoning behind my opinion of hodgson is ridonculous, especially since that was a news post from the old manitoba moose RSS feed. and that shows how out of date that site was when all work stopped on it, I didn't even bother updating the RSS feed to the wolves feed until you reminded me that site even still existed. that site was a complete fan project that had no revenue and was built on a free hosting site.

and that email doesn't even exist anymore :P

Huh, why would anyone ask to be traded after a team lost in game 7 of the finals? That really doesn't add up.

Did the reporter get two sources at least for this? Or is this "damage" control?

I'm thinking we'll never know. And honestly it doesn't matter, the trades been done.

It has never been said he asked for a trade but the remarks that Gillis has made about keeping that private and Cody trying to avoid the question have shown there is something to the story and what exactly is behind it we dont know and maybe never will

Ah, so you edited your post to admit I was right.

So you lied about having a connection to that website and got caught and now you expect people to believe the new answer. I notice you changed your home town on your profile but haven`t removed the link to the website you supposedly don`t profit from and did but did not make or have any connection to, or whatever your current story is.

Credibility = zero.

you may want to go back to my full post and actually read it before you make baseless accusations

I live in seattle now, and I'm not denying I helped make that site, but to say I have any financial reasoning behind my opinion of hodgson is ridonculous, especially since that was a news post from the old manitoba moose RSS feed. and that shows how out of date that site was when all work stopped on it, I didn't even bother updating the RSS feed to the wolves feed until you reminded me that site even still existed. that site was a complete fan project that had no revenue and was built on a free hosting site.

and that email doesn't even exist anymore :P

here's the breakdown of your idiotic accusations:

-you said i have a website that sells moose memorabilia - I don't and never have

-you started cyberstalking to tie me to an extremely out of date website that I helped build, which I did

-The old site I helped build had an old automatic RSS news feed from the manitoba moose, which DID have a site that was selling moose memorabilia but i was completely unaffiliated with and recieved absolutely no money from (i did not controll what the moose news feed published)

-i forgot to update my profile when i moved (oh no, the world may crumble!)

-you looked like a complete ass trying to "discredit" me for my opinion, which is a freaking opinion. congrats.

PS. Don't claim the site had no revenue.

"Future Canucks Watch is your one-stop shop for anything and everything related to the prospects of the Vancouver Canucks."

Your lies aren't making any sense. A website devoted to selling merchandise has no revenue? Please.

You denied owning it but are listed as a co-founder. You conveniently didn't cop to that until you had no other choice. You are claiming that the only reason that website is on your profile is because it is an old news post from the Moose RSS feed. I'm afraid that just isn't believable. That website is devoted to selling Canucks merchandise and you are a co-founder yet its the Moose' fault its on your profile? Give me a break.

My suspicions are perfectly valid. Your behavior has been deceptive at every step and only when pushed into a corner did you admit to having any connection to that site.

You just don't have any credibility on that anymore. You are a co-founder of a site that makes profit from Canucks prospect gear and you lied about having any connection to it. Maybe its time to come clean. I'm sure you would feel better if you didn't have to add more ridiculous lies to justify your previous lies.

PS. Don't claim the site had no revenue.

"Future Canucks Watch is your one-stop shop for anything and everything related to the prospects of the Vancouver Canucks."

Your lies aren't making any sense. A website devoted to selling merchandise has no revenue? Please.

and that site hasn't been worked on for about a year now. I just updated the RSS feed to point to the wolves instead of the moose in case anyone looks at it, which is unlikely, as it was a complete fan site. I can't believe you are so dense to think it's a sales site.

Archived