Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 3 votes

Can Someone Post Cody Saying He Wanted To Get Traded?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
156 replies to this topic

#151 Honky Cat

Honky Cat

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

speculation only

After all the dust has settled and the season is over,people will eventually start to talk,and we will get the real facts on this trade..My guess is that this is going to be a tough pill for you to swallow.

#152 The Drunken Crunker

The Drunken Crunker

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

it was a couple, not "many", and they all made their inference from a single smoke report that was unsubstantiated and never verified or saw the smoke themselves but it makes for a good story so they went with it despite other reports refuting it.

It has been quite a few.

..and how do you know they haven't substantiated or verified it?

Friedman and Willes are both pretty reputable guys who aren't exactly known for just throwing wild speculation out there.

Edited by The Drunken Crunker, 14 March 2012 - 05:34 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that!

"We are trying to get more Canadians playing floorball, leave it to Sami to make it seem dangerous,"
- Greg Beaudin, president of B.C. Floorball.

#153 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

My friend who works at Mac met Weise the other day and asked him about the CoHo trade and Weise said that Cody was heartbroken when he heard of the trade and all he asked for was extra ice time and requested playing wing with Kesler. Also said Cody was absolutely adored in the locker room.

I have no pics so the "pics or it didn't happen comments" can be ignored.

Choose to believe me or not, just what a good friend told me!
Posted Image

#154 CodyHodgson's #1fan

CodyHodgson's #1fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

My friend who works at Mac met Weise the other day and asked him about the CoHo trade and Weise said that Cody was heartbroken when he heard of the trade and all he asked for was extra ice time and requested playing wing with Kesler. Also said Cody was absolutely adored in the locker room.

I have no pics so the "pics or it didn't happen comments" can be ignored.

Choose to believe me or not, just what a good friend told me!

Oh man, reading that just breaks my heart because I know it's true. Thank you for sharing, and I do believe you, because it makes sense, all Cody wanted was to contribute more to this team and we shot him down and traded him away, unbelieveable. Im still getting over it believe it or not.
Always will love and support Cody Hodgson, great player, great potential great character, and I don't care about those stupid rumours about the trade. And we lost him, what a dissapointment. Love you COHO, forever a canuck in my heart!

One day Luongo will raise Lord Stanley's cup.
And show all those haters that he is the amazing goalie that he is.
No matter what jersey he wears, I will always be cheering for Luongo.

Forever Believe.

#155 19naslund19

19naslund19

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

Oh man, reading that just breaks my heart because I know it's true. Thank you for sharing, and I do believe you, because it makes sense, all Cody wanted was to contribute more to this team and we shot him down and traded him away, unbelieveable. Im still getting over it believe it or not.

I applaud you passion for a player as a fan of the Canucks. Seriously I do...

...but "I'm still getting over it"? C'mon...it was a person who you don't know, who doesn't know you from a stick in the ground. Time to find another player to "idolize' buddy....

#156 KING ALBERTS

KING ALBERTS

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

I believe you... your post reeks of chump. Get over it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

i fel off the banwagon and hit my hed on a rok

#157 CodyHodgson's #1fan

CodyHodgson's #1fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

I applaud you passion for a player as a fan of the Canucks. Seriously I do...

...but "I'm still getting over it"? C'mon...it was a person who you don't know, who doesn't know you from a stick in the ground. Time to find another player to "idolize' buddy....

Thank you for the first part anyways. I may have gotten a little over emotional when I said I'm still getting over it, but you know what how can I not when my favourite player gets traded and when I try to forget about it, I am constantly reminded of it everywhere not just on CDC even!

I did get crazy over this kid, for many reasons, I firmly believed he would be our captain in the making. And it still agrivates me when I think about this trade, and I think it always will.

But I feel like I am over it, so I'm not sure why I said that, maybe because now I will never know what could have been, he looked like he had such a future here in Vancouver ( do not judge my asking of what if because I believe there is nothing wrong with that but CDC users just always put people that do this down)

But anyways I will always be his fan, and I will never turn myself into what many CDCer's have and that is someone that says cowho? or other negative things about him, his play, or what have you. I could go on, but I feel it would just be redundant after this point.
Always will love and support Cody Hodgson, great player, great potential great character, and I don't care about those stupid rumours about the trade. And we lost him, what a dissapointment. Love you COHO, forever a canuck in my heart!

One day Luongo will raise Lord Stanley's cup.
And show all those haters that he is the amazing goalie that he is.
No matter what jersey he wears, I will always be cheering for Luongo.

Forever Believe.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.