The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Possibility Of Justin Schultz Signing With Vancouver

Concered about the 'attitude' bud...put his actions into context and he doesn't come across as the most 'character' guy if you think about it.

Seems to be putting himself ahead of everyone else without ever earning it, its a sign of one's character.

No to Anaheim

I want to go here or there

I have to have top 4 minutes

I have to have pp time

I have never played in an NHL game

But I am making demands because you know who I am?

ie...Character son. Character.

If you don't know then you don't know and should shut the eff up. Was just a simple question about something that happened on TV. In addition, Mullet, if we're talking about doing stupid things, may I remind you of a proposal you had.

Personally, I prefer the multiple threads about the same player... I find it kind of tedious going to a thread where there are 10+ pages... 99% of the posts are useless and waste my time, and I have to sift through all the new ones just to find out there is nothing new and it is just people arguing with each other or making useless comments... Much easier to just click onto a new thread with a more specific title... Like seriously? I can click through 20 different threads to see the opening post in the same time as I can sift through a conjoined thread to find what I am looking for..

I haven't opened the Luongo trade thread much since it got mashed together...

If you don't know then you don't know and should shut the eff up. Was just a simple question about something that happened on TV. In addition, Mullet, if we're talking about doing stupid things, may I remind you of a proposal you had.

Trade 1)

To Vancouver: Luke Schenn + Cody Franson + 2012 1st rounder (5th overall)

To Toronto: Roberto Luongo + Manny Malhotra + 2012 2nd rounder

Trade 2)

To Vancouver: 2012 1st overall pick

To Edmonton: David Booth + Chris Tanev + Cody Franson + Mason Raymond + 2012 1st rounder (5th overall) + 2013 2nd rounder

Only one of the many.

Laugh.

Thanks.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

Interesting day for Oilers tomorrow. Will announce Ralph Krueger as new coach at 9 am MT, meet with UFA Justin Schultz in TOR in afternoon.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

Some NHL teams believe Schultz is destined to end up with his home province Canucks. We should know more in next few days if not sooner.

signing Schultz is HUGE for Vancouver, he is not only needed for our current roster but we lack a player like him in our system very badly. Not bad with adding Jensen last year and Gaunce this year and signing Schultz, it makes our young future look even better with moving Luongo and keeping Schneider. If we can somehow replace the loss of Hodgson through a Luongo trade, very unlikely, this would be killer, if Schultz signed here we'd just really lack that future potential #1 centre.

Archived