The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Possibility Of Justin Schultz Signing With Vancouver

So you guys are badmouthing one of the most respected analysts/reporters by the NHL and its fans. Everyone on twitter is making up false rumours, people are probably asking him whats going on. He's giving us allt he info he can. Calm down everyone.

you've got to be kidding.

people still playing the Hodgson card around here?

Hodgson got all the minutes he deserved and more. rookie wanted Hart and Selke minutes

went to Buffalo and got exposed. old news

this issue really separates the highlight reel fans from the hockey fans

Buffalo just added two more first round centers, have Roy, Leino, and Adam in addition to Hodgson, and are still "looking for the right centerman" according to Regehr. What does that tell you?

AV gave the rookie lots of opportunites, as he did with Kesler, Burrows, Hansen, Edler, and the other Canucks stars who developed just fine with him coaching them.

Schultz comes here and he gets the same chance to develop into a star that Edler had, as Ehrhoff did, as Tanev is. "Enough said."

So you guys are badmouthing one of the most respected analysts/reporters by the NHL and its fans. Everyone on twitter is making up false rumours, people are probably asking him whats going on. He's giving us allt he info he can. Calm down everyone.

He will definitely have a roster spot. I think letting Rome and MAG go signified that.

If he is as good as everyone believes though, he'll be given every opportunity to get significant ice time. The guy brings exactly what we need at a 925k cap hit. What's not to like?

And if he's not getting much 5-on-5 time, you would think he gets quite a few minutes on the powerplay, since that's his specialty.

I said it several times over the past few days. These guys don't know any more than we do. Only time these guys know something is when teams deliberately want info leaked so they use the likes of DD and Mac.

The Scenn JVR deal was in the works for 6 months. If these guys have sources how come they couldn't report on it for 6 months.

Mac said absolutely nothing me or u couldn't say in those 5 tweets. My 10 year old son has enough common sense to safely say those things.

Archived