The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Possibility Of Justin Schultz Signing With Vancouver

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone's just regurgitating the same information everyday?

Wasn't he meeting with Toronto a couple times earlier this week? Wasn't he going to make up his mind a couple of days ago too?

No offense, but the fact that everyone is paying such close attention to him is mind-boggling in my book, I mean he's no Yakupov and I don't know, he seems a little bigheaded.

That being said I 100% hope that we get him and he turns out to be as good as he's supposed to be ^_^ , but if he goes to another team, this is the type of prospect I want to see fail mwahahahaha

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone's just regurgitating the same information everyday?

Wasn't he meeting with Toronto a couple times earlier this week? Wasn't he going to make up his mind a couple of days ago too?

No offense, but the fact that everyone is paying such close attention to him is mind-boggling in my book, I mean he's no Yakupov and I don't know, he seems a little bigheaded.

That being said I 100% hope that we get him and he turns out to be as good as he's supposed to be ^_^ , but if he goes to another team, this is the type of prospect I want to see fail mwahahahaha

Three years older than Doughty when he started his top-4 job in LA.  And Doughty is the comparable.

If we are thinking Schultz will sign with us to be our 3rd pair guy to be put out there with the Malhotra line for one of his thousands of own-zone shifts, then we are thinking incorrectly.  

Schultz being put out there with the Sedins and Edler for one of their thousands of offensive zone shifts will be what happens.  Ala Ehrhoff.  If that doesn't happen, then all this hype for Schultz was unwarranted.

TOML

i'm not saying we have a chance with suter, but from my interpretation with his "family" comments, he wants a long term contract with a NMC. basically an assurance that his family can get settled in and plant roots in whatever city he goes to. I don't think it had anything to do with him being from wisconsin.

Archived