The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Possibility Of Justin Schultz Signing With Vancouver

If he's a Canucks fan like everyone says he is, then we've got this in the bag B)

No real Canucks fan would sign with Edmonton and Calgary when his favourite team is very intrested in signing him.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Schultz

Salo - Tanev

:bigblush:

This might be a bit naive, but if you were a top prospect coming in to the draft... would you want to play for a team that missed the playoffs 6 years running, or a team that has been first place in the league the last two years and has a core of experienced veterans?

If Hall or RNH were free agents today, do you honestly think they would sign with Edmonton?

Edmonton almost seemed cocky confident that they were going to convince him they were the team for him. Atleast it seemed that way from the interview I watched the other day...it made me hope he chooses us over them that much more!!

I'd rather know less about the guy and be pleasantly surprised, than watch him be hyped up in this thin free-agent offseason and be disappointed by a less than spectacular season. I know people are denying the Brunnstrom comparisons, but in terms of the madness of crowds... it's not far off.

Archived