The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will You Survive?

Edler Is a Beast

my knife bag filled with a 10" santoku slicer, chinese chef's knife, 7" calphalon santoku katana series, and a shun 6" Alton's Angles utility knife...

548477e.jpg

2774.jpg

31M4D3GYNBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!h0E4qRDB16lBOWs39mjFQ~~60_1.JPG

I think I'm good, and I can at least make it to my garage for more weapons, including hockey sticks, a machete, hammers, shovels, and various other tools. nevermind my hockey equipment in general which would be a good start for some armor

my comfy blanket lol

I'm screwed

my knife bag filled with a 10" santoku slicer, chinese chef's knife, 7" calphalon santoku katana series, and a shun 6" Alton's Angles utility knife...

I think I'm good, and I can at least make it to my garage for more weapons, including hockey sticks, a machete, hammers, shovels, and various other tools. nevermind my hockey equipment in general which would be a good start for some armor

Different house, different computer. Today I have available to me a plastic bag with two plums in it... Or a bag full of SHARP pencil crayons... Or a laundry basket full of dirty clothes....

Hmm smear myself with plum goo and wear dirty clothes to blend in with zombies... then stab them with pencil crayons when they turn their backs!

Hmmm, I have a half-full glass of water (which could be used to bash some zombie skulls and perhaps break into smaller pieces of glass for some good 'ol stabbin').

Or, I have my son's 'excersaucer'. It looks kind of like this:

exersaucer.jpg

I'm a pretty big guy but this thing looks like it would be a b*tch to wield as a weapon... perhaps I could tear it apart and sharpen the plastic somehow..... ahhhh, who am I kidding, I'm screwed!

Archived