Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrCuttingCrewed

Nicest Canuck/hockey Player That You Have Met

120 posts in this topic

In lieu of having only 2 games in the coming week, I was thinking why not share your experiences meeting Canucks and/or other NHLers at the rink or at signings. Was there a certain player or moment that stuck out to you either positively or negatively? Anyone that we should steer clear of?

I've seen Trevor Linden a couple of times and he seems like a really good guy.

I'v also heard that dany heatly's a d**k

I know how much you guys love him around here, Mason Raymond

Actually stops, and acknowledges you as a human being. Comes by work every so often

Trevor Linden is by far the nicest. Honorable mention to Markus Naslund.

Ken Dryden is a jerk.

I met Ken Dryden at Capitol Hill (hes an MP or Senator or something, used to be a cabinet minister), he was a really really nice guy, had probably a 5 minute chat with him. really, really classy guy! Markus Naslund is also really nice, but he's pretty quiet.

I've only ever had the chance to meet Kesler since I have really awful luck with signings and always come a couple of minutes late before the players leave.

People say Kesler's a douche, but when I met him he was really nice and all smiles. Might've just been laughing at me because at the moment I was being a big fan-girl who was completely shocked and nervous haha.

I've only met Booth, and he is really chill and nice. Always smiling; a genuine smile, not fake smiles for the fans.

My friend met Lappy and said that he was really chill too.

haven't had any chance to meet any myself :( but my friend also said lappy was nice.

My Parents are in their 80's and they have talked to Roberto Luongo

a couple of times, and they say He was really friendly.

Ken Dryden is the nicest hockey player I've ever met! in what circumstances did you meet him? because after meeting him I find it very hard to believe that anyone could think he's a jerk.