The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Western Conference Team Is The Scariest Come Playoff Time?

Sugar baby watermelon

I might get roasted for this, but I've been scared of facing LA ever since that game earlier this year when they just bullied us around...

Teams like Nashville and St.Louis are definately gonna wear us down, but I want nothing to do with a Sutter coached team with that much talent.

things sure can change in a week or two

haven't seen Detroit much in this thread - seemed like everyone was terrified of them two weeks ago

yes Nashville and St Louis are improved...

I wouldn't want to face Vancouver - those guys are frightening - don't let playing possum fool you.

that is tough.

Many teams can give Canucks a good run for their money in the first couple rounds. No team will be easy.

All can get hot and most could beat us if we fail.

But really if we lose it will be most likely because the canucks failed at something, not because we got beat by another team.

Canucks have the whole package to go all the way again, they just need to apply themselves.

Det, probably is toughest opponent. StL, Chi, Nsh would all be very difficult.

Dal, SJ, Col, Cal, LA could possibly beat us (very low chance) but those teams do not have the stats or on paper match up near as good as us.

1st Round: Nashville or Chicago but its looking likely that we won't be matched up against them...

2nd Round: Detroit or Nashville not worried about Chicago

3rd Round: Detroit

Thing is we're nearly guaranteed to not play St. Louis, and really only Detroit do I consider deep/talented enough to make it out of the Western Conference.

Nashville/Chicago are both close but have their respective problems of scoring/goaltending.

Archived