The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Western Conference Team Is The Scariest Come Playoff Time?

Sugar baby watermelon

i dont see why people are scared of st. loius... i mean, last time they were in the playoffs it barely lasted 4 games.

now the predators? they are scary.

they were scary before the trade deadline, now they have hal gill, a rejuvanated kostitsyn, and possibly a goal-scoring locker room cancer.

cmon people , radulov has an all time high in goals in 07 -08 that matches raymond

and couldnt even put up more goals then that in the KHL?

and yet he turns nashville into some all star team

such a joke / fantasy nashville fans are living in

to hear bob mackenzie say it turns them into a front runner for the cup was laughable

Tradition power houses like the Wings and Sharks will be very, very tough.

If we play pretenders like the Preds, Blues, we can finish them off in 5 or so without too much of a problem....

Why does everyone suddenly think the Preds and Blues are scary? Just becuase they are having a good REGULAR season? lol

So if the CBJ has a good season, people will start saying they are scary too?? ahahahh....Show some respect to the traditional power house already!

Tradition power houses like the Wings and Sharks will be very, very tough.

If we play pretenders like the Preds, Blues, we can finish them off in 5 or so without too much of a problem....

Why does everyone suddenly think the Preds and Blues are scary? Just becuase they are having a good REGULAR season? lol

So if the CBJ has a good season, people will start saying they are scary too?? ahahahh....Show some respect to the traditional power house already!

any team would be a tough match up for us.. it's not like we are at the top of the league because we dominate the rest of the league/teams. we are only up there coz of a weak division we are 15-3-1 in our division and our record vs the rest of the league is only .540 W vs L and OTL so we are really only winning a bit over half the game we play against the rest of the league. so to say we have a big advantage over any team is laughable. most team is going to give us a tough time from the west with their playing style. we don't do particularly well against team that traps and plays a defensive system ie nashville, st. louis, prolly dallas to some extent, and phoenix. Chicago and san jose, who knows can be scary if they get it together. only team that's prolly a favorable matchup for us is against the flames in the first round.. any one of the other team have a decent shot at "UPSETTING" the canucks in the first round. Especially if we don't get out of this funk any time soon.

I would say Nashville..due to the fact that the Canucks don't always match up that well against stifling defensive teams..The Preds have made some big changes since last season.

It's basically pick your poison as far as the playoffs go..I don't think the experts are going to pick us as favourites this year..In my opinion it's an equal four horse race STL,NSH,DET,VAN...

Guest The Brown Burrows

Nashville Predators (I made a thread on them a week or two before Trade Deadline).

I'm surprised how the Sharks are in 10th right now.

Archived