Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kilgore

Raymond Promoted To First Line With The Sedins

287 posts in this topic

I won't believe this until I actually see Raymond on the ice with the Sedins tomorrow.

If I do see this, I just might not even watch the game...

Also....source???

While I hate the idea of Raymond on the first, let's see if that holds up until tomorrow. He may just be trying it for practice today, and going with something different tomorrow. At least I hope so. If not we're going to see a lot pasing the puck around on the perimeter leading to turnovers the other way, while generating no shots at all, or low percentage shots from ridiculous outside angles.

I won't believe this until I actually see Raymond on the ice with the Sedins tomorrow.

Also....source???

I don't see why AV can't seperate the twins when they're struggling like now. I see no harm to it. Maybe it might even get them going. What I like to see is this

D. Sedin - Kesler - Booth

Kassian - H. Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Pahlsson - Raymond

Malhotra - Lappiere - Kassian

well this takes the cake, av you have really out done yourself now......AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I would LOL so hard if Raymond gets a hatty and the Sedins light the lamp.

I posted in the Practice Thread as well:

I hope MayRay and the Twins rock it out.

The twins are slumping at the right time IMO - They'll "hopefully" turn it around come playoffs!!

MayRay is actually one of the best defensive forwards on our team. Maybe he can cause turnovers, like he has been doing all season, and feel forced to pass it to his linemates "the Twins". This could be a really good line!

Glass half full!

I don't see why AV can't seperate the twins when they're struggling like now. I see no harm to it. Maybe it might even get them going. What I like to see is this

May as well give it shot, all three are playing like crap, not like we have much to lose at this point.

Also....source???

The reason why Raymond-Hank-Burrows worked is because they had a guy that could cycle and go to the net. The reason Daniel-Henrik-Raymond won't work is because while Raymond could cycle he will most likely keep the puck to himself, shoot from stupid angles and not go to the net or the dirty areas.