The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond Promoted To First Line With The Sedins

alt kilgore

I rarely if ever write a player off...But i'm sorry, just get rid of Raymond for a 2L cola if they could. The dude can't stay on his feet, he can't accept a pass, and gives the puck away on a regular basis...I literally laugh at him every shift because he does at least 1 thing to screw up a play. When Booth scored the pp goal I said to my friend "good strategy...Raymond, you just stand over there in the corner and let the rest of the team do the work...Just distract people by falling over"

I laughed my butt off yesterday when shorty said something along the lines of "and Raymond falls down"...lol, shocker.

So you'd rather have the player who is struggling the most on the team right now play on the first line than give someone who is more deserving of a top line role a chance so that you can get your laughs on CDC?

Raymond doesn't deserve top line minutes with the Sedins.

Well the Sedins did break their dry streak after being paired with him..... Regardless if he was on the ice or at the time of the actual points, it did work lol.

Feel so bad for MayRay, one of my favorite players, good kid, you can tell he works so hard and its just nothing but uphill. Looked like the best player on the team after coming back from injury. Perhaps a long break is needed following a strict offseason, hope he bounces back and stays with the nucks, until then Weise is the man.

The moving of Raymond to the Sedin line was the most stupid thing AV has ever done. That line needs to be split up and those brothers put with players that have a bit of muscle if there is any on this team. Alternatevly AV should have put Kassian with them.

AV is experimenting. He knows that Sedin-Sedin-Burrows is fine. We are sucking with 10-ish games left, so he wants to experiment and try to get things going.

He wants Kesler and Booth together for some reason. I guess he thinks they have chemistry. Hansen's already gotten plenty of shifts with the Sedins and produced next to nothing. You don't want to play Malhotra with the Sedins because he's not an offense-first guy.

Logical choice is Raymond, as he's the odd man out, needs to get going and played well with Henrik when Daniel was injured.

I would like to see Lapierre with the Sedins for a game, though.

So you'd rather have the player who is struggling the most on the team right now play on the first line than give someone who is more deserving of a top line role a chance so that you can get your laughs on CDC?

Raymond doesn't deserve top line minutes with the Sedins.

Archived