The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond Promoted To First Line With The Sedins

alt kilgore

I like this, it give the team that little shake up and I know everyones hating on Mason but comeon guys he's not playing as bad as you guys are saying. I think Raymond with the sedins will actually work out for a while you know, I like AV's thinking with this line up, poor Burr tho he deserves to be on teh first line too and now just getting demoted to the third line like that? Though he must have seen it coming, and it's not like this is going to be permanent anyways right?

I actually don't mind this! I would have liked to have seen Kassian but this is ok given Raymond's history with hank. This should also give a big boost to our third line. It could put up a couple more points (not many, but more then usual) and make it an insane shutdown line. If Raymond does well this could be a good thing. Come playoff time (at the latest), I highly doubt it stays intact but it is a good regular season juggle to see what burr does with the third line.

I actually don't mind this! I would have liked to have seen Kassian but this is ok given Raymond's history with hank. This should also give a big boost to our third line. It could put up a couple more points (not many, but more then usual) and make it an insane shutdown line. If Raymond does well this could be a good thing. Come playoff time (at the latest), I highly doubt it stays intact but it is a good regular season juggle to see what burr does with the third line.

Guest Lelongooo

Well you can put anyone with the Sedin's and their pretty well guaranteed to do well. Hopefully it happens with Mason Raymond

You could say that Raymond was promoted to the 1st line with the Sedins......OR.....you could say the Sedins have been demoted to the 3rd line, heh.

Lets be honest, nearly every player that has played with the twins has enjoyed increased success. Maybe a shake up will work, who knows?

Cheers,

Ramone

You could say that Raymond was promoted to the 1st line with the Sedins......OR.....you could say the Sedins have been demoted to the 3rd line, heh.

Lets be honest, nearly every player that has played with the twins has enjoyed increased success. Maybe a shake up will work, who knows?

Cheers,

Ramone

Archived