Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kilgore

Raymond Promoted To First Line With The Sedins

287 posts in this topic

It won't last

But I think it's great!!

shake everything up..find everybodies re-start buttons :)

I doubt this is the answer to our problems. Maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised ... but I doubt it.

I like this, it give the team that little shake up and I know everyones hating on Mason but comeon guys he's not playing as bad as you guys are saying. I think Raymond with the sedins will actually work out for a while you know, I like AV's thinking with this line up, poor Burr tho he deserves to be on teh first line too and now just getting demoted to the third line like that? Though he must have seen it coming, and it's not like this is going to be permanent anyways right?

I actually don't mind this! I would have liked to have seen Kassian but this is ok given Raymond's history with hank. This should also give a big boost to our third line. It could put up a couple more points (not many, but more then usual) and make it an insane shutdown line. If Raymond does well this could be a good thing. Come playoff time (at the latest), I highly doubt it stays intact but it is a good regular season juggle to see what burr does with the third line.

I actually don't mind this! I would have liked to have seen Kassian but this is ok given Raymond's history with hank. This should also give a big boost to our third line. It could put up a couple more points (not many, but more then usual) and make it an insane shutdown line. If Raymond does well this could be a good thing. Come playoff time (at the latest), I highly doubt it stays intact but it is a good regular season juggle to see what burr does with the third line.

This is typical of the coach and I say why the hell not at this point. Maybe this will create some urgency with this line.

Well you can put anyone with the Sedin's and their pretty well guaranteed to do well. Hopefully it happens with Mason Raymond

FIRE AV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this works, I will piss my pants. :lol:

Any bets on how long it will take for Raymond to fall down?

You could say that Raymond was promoted to the 1st line with the Sedins......OR.....you could say the Sedins have been demoted to the 3rd line, heh.

Lets be honest, nearly every player that has played with the twins has enjoyed increased success. Maybe a shake up will work, who knows?

Cheers,

Ramone

You could say that Raymond was promoted to the 1st line with the Sedins......OR.....you could say the Sedins have been demoted to the 3rd line, heh.

Lets be honest, nearly every player that has played with the twins has enjoyed increased success. Maybe a shake up will work, who knows?

Cheers,

Ramone

Well you can put anyone with the Sedin's and their pretty well guaranteed to do well. Hopefully it happens with Mason Raymond

FIRE AV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this works, I will piss my pants. :lol:

Any bets on how long it will take for Raymond to fall down?

This is the right move.

All 3 deserve playing with each other with the way they are playing. They don't deserve to play with anyone better. Maybe put 3 negatives together you get a plus!