Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nucks fan555555

Hall Of Fame Locks?

19 posts in this topic

What active players do you guys think right now are locks for the HoF?

Selanne, Lidstrom, Brodeur, and Jagr would be my picks

What about after a couple years?

I think Iginla will be a lock after a couple seasons but right now I cant think of many other players right now

I think by the end of their careers in 10 years, the Sedins will end up in the HOF providing no bias against non North Americans. Just not their first year eligible.

Jagr, Brodeur, and Selanne for sure. Maybe Iginla.

Selanne, Iginla, Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Chara, Brodeur, and Jagr could all retire right now and get into the Hall of fame within the first 2 years of elligilbility I'm sure.

Alfredsson, Hossa, Lecavalier, St. Louis, Crosby, Malkin, and Ovechkin would have it tough making it in the first 2 years, but could possibly make it.

Selanne, C.Perry, T.Thomas, Chara, Iginla, E.Staal, Toews, Hossa, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Zetterburg, Weber, Kovalchuk, Brodeur, Lundqvist, Gaborik, B.Richards, Alfredsson, Gonchar, Pronger, Jagr, Whitney, Crosby, Malkin, Fleury, Thornton, Arnott, Lecavalier, St.Louis, Stamkos, H.Sedin, D.Sedin, Luongo, Ovechkin.

for Hall of Fame locks, I think David Booth's hair is pretty awesome

tumblr_ly8despnS01qmn7l3o1_500.jpg

or Stammer's mullet

Selanne, C.Perry, T.Thomas, Chara, Iginla, E.Staal, Toews, Hossa, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Zetterburg, Weber, Kovalchuk, Brodeur, Lundqvist, Gaborik, B.Richards, Alfredsson, Gonchar, Pronger, Jagr, Whitney, Crosby, Malkin, Fleury, Thornton, Arnott, Lecavalier, St.Louis, Stamkos, H.Sedin, D.Sedin, Luongo, Ovechkin.

For locks i'd say Selanne, Jagr, Lidstrom and Brodeur for sure.

The others like Iggy and Pronger have extremely high percentages to get in, but wouldn't consider "locks".

I'm not sure how you guys don't consider Iginla a lock. Look at his stats, consistency, what he has meant to his team. Also his 2 gold medals. No cups, but a cup final. A great ambassador to the sport and the best African Canadian to ever play the game. I'd say he is more of a lock than Selanne.

Oh, I think Iginla is more or less a lock. I just meant they won't really be talking about him because he's not set to retire.

Pronger will get consideration as well, without a doubt.

For a second there, I thought you were talking about hair and not the HHOF. :bigblush: