The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian And P.k. Subban At Elixir In Gastown After Montreal Loss

venomous

Yeah so my sister had her b-day party at Elixir down in gastown on Saturday. I was just saying to a friend I wonder if any of the players ever come here after games and next thing you know I look over at the next table and there's P.K. Subban having drinks with his friends I guess celebrating their win that night. I know there was some other Canadians there as well but nobody I really recognized cause Im not a Canadians fan I could care less whos on their roster lol. Anyways throughout the night I was trying to see who else I recognized hanging out with P.K. and his friends and next thing you know I see Zack Kassian hanging out with them. I knew it was him right away the only thing different about him is that he had teeth and I know Kassian has a few missing teeth but he obviously has fake ones that he puts on when he goes out. I wanted to go up to him and say something but I didnt anyways thought if was kinda weird that he was hanging out with P.K. and his friends after they just beat us. Someone told me that P.K. and Zack might be friends and played together before but im not sure.

Yeah so my sister had her b-day party at Elixir down in gastown on Saturday. I was just saying to a friend I wonder if any of the players ever come here after games and next thing you know I look over at the next table and there's P.K. Subban having drinks with his friends I guess celebrating their win that night. I know there was some other Canadians there as well but nobody I really recognized cause Im not a Canadians fan I could care less whos on their roster lol. Anyways throughout the night I was trying to see who else I recognized hanging out with P.K. and his friends and next thing you know I see Zack Kassian hanging out with them. I knew it was him right away the only thing different about him is that he had teeth and I know Kassian has a few missing teeth but he obviously has fake ones that he puts on when he goes out. I wanted to go up to him and say something but I didnt anyways thought if was kinda weird that he was hanging out with P.K. and his friends after they just beat us. Someone told me that P.K. and Zack might be friends and played together before but im not sure.

Good scoop. Whenever I see someone famous, I either pretend I don't know them or just give them the small town nod. I did that (nod),when sitting on the Langdale Ferry sitting kittie corner fom Gordie and Colleen Howe 6 or 7 years ago.

Good on you. Theres nothing that famous people need more, than their privacy. :rolleyes:

Archived