The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will The Canucks Win The President's Trophy This Year?

-Vintage Canuck-

Who wins the President's Trophy?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the Canucks should win it, and touch it. Maybe it will change the fortunes, and nix the "jinx" of touching it.

Then when we win the conference, touch it too...just like Crosby. First time he didnt, second time he did. Do it boys!!

Just to break the jinx hahahaha

the presidents trophy meant a lot to me last year just because of all the years struggling in the regular season to make the playoffs but its not really necessary if we repeat back to back presidents trophy its fine if not i can live with it

I think tonight's game will be really important if we wanna win the president's trophy. We have 2 more games to play than St Louis, so with 3 wins in a row and a loss by the Blues and we're tied.

The Penguins are red hot, and they're getting Crosby and Letang back. I can see them taking the first place in the east, although the Rangers still looks pretty solid.

It'll be really fun, and I still can see the Canucks winning it.

We already had the Presidents Trophy last year, so this year we'll get the Cup! One step at a time ;)

It'll go down in history as the best two years in a row in 41! :D

Just believe! I do :)

Go Canucks go! <3

Archived