Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyville88

Kevin Bieksa Calls On Canucks Fans To Be Louder

283 posts in this topic

good on juice. hopefully the team will give them something to cheer about tonight.

It's rather sad nowadays, the fans in the building who cheer loud are the minority.

The amount of halfassed fans that populate Rogers Arena is pathetic. I was at the Montreal game and it seemed the Montreal fans were louder and the only time Canuck fans raised there voices is when trying to shut the Montreal fans out.

I know there wasn't much to cheer about but the Habs fans started chanting Ole' Ole' Ole' uncontested. That's rather pathetic if you ask me.

He's right. Rogers Arena can be emabarrassingly quiet on a lot of nights.

Our fans are definately passive and seem to want to wait for a reason to cheer instead of trying to pump up our team at times in the game when our team could use a jolt of energy.

I've heard more noise at curling matches...

I don't know why some fans go if they're not even excited to be there. Give your tickets to someone who does wanna be there!

I go to a fair amount of games. I cheer as loud as just about anyone there.

It is difficult to find things to cheer about with the way the whole team has been playing this year.

I think everyone just needs that playoff buzz back.

thats what happens when ticket prices are so expensive that the "real" fans cant afford to go more than once or so a year.

I agree! It was embarrasing hearing the Habnot fans singing "na na na na hey goodbye" chant in out own friggin building.

Then the Jets fans come into town and out chant us?!?! pathetic. I dont get the Canuck fans who sell their tickets to opposing teams fans. This is our home building, unless they overpay twice the price, im not selling my tickets to any non Canuck fans.

Meh, can't blame fans of recent for not cheering as loud when team is playing like absolute crap. However, it is annoying when you attend games and see many suits at the games on their phones not cheering.

I haven't been to a game in like a year, but when I go, I'm sure I'm heard by everyone. :)

Bieksa can gladly donate tickets to some diehards who would love to cheer loudly.