The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Coyotes @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

They better pull there heads out of there (Behind).

Im really starting to get fed up and quite frankly I don't see any reason why we should all believe that this team is going to magically turn it around once playoffs start, after losing like we did to buffalo, dallas and montreal I really thought the boys wold step it up, have a big game and play like they should but im still here unsalisfied and still waiting I don't know what its going to take.

As fair as im concerned if things don't change Ill start anticipating and getting ready for the Pain that will come with us not getting out of the Western Confrence, forget that not getting out of the 1st or 2nd round, this team is going back to the Way we used to play before last season and I definetly don't want to get bounced earler than we should and have to learn more "lessons" like we did in those years.

Give Schnieds 3 games in a row to light a fire under Lui and he will be fine and go back to winning games for us like he has done earlier this year and alot of times last year in the Playoffs.

And as for the Defence.. I don't know at this point? Do we call up a few guys and Let our top guys "enjoy" a game from the press box?

That's a little much but there has to be some kind of a meeting or something cause there horrible play cannot continue.

Luongo bandwagoners hops off. In comes Schneiders fans and Luongo hater. Press the panic button. Starts a goalie controversy right before the playoff. exactly what we need. So what happens if we indeed starts Schneider for the playoff and gets sent home packing because Schneider plays mediocre? then what? time to fire everyone trade everyone and start from the ground up? or better yet move the team out of vancouver into the states where no one cares about hockey then maybe they'll win a cup. Everything in this city is always blown out of proportion.. and every loss is fire the coach, trade luongo, start schneider, or bench raymond.. getting old...

I find it unfair , that you have to attack other players in order to defend one player. This is the Dan Cloutier situation happening again. The sedins are struggling yes, but nothing is worst then 16 goals being allowed in the past 4 games. If a team allows 16 goals in 4 games, chances are, they lost all of them. I don't even know how you can blame the players on this one. To score 4 goals in one night, is real good. To score 4 against Phoenix is very good, because they are defensive deticated. But allow 5 goals from Phoneix is very bad. To allow 16 goals in the past 4 games, horrible.

FAILING TO KEEP THE GAME CLOSE FOR YOUR TEAM TO TIE IT UP IS QUITE BAD

LETTING THE OTHER TEAM TAKE A 2 GOAL LEAD, 4 STRAIGHT GAMES, VERY BAD

LETTING THE OTHER TEAM A 3 GOAL LEAD 3 GAMES IN A ROW, SUPER BAD!

WE HAD NO CHANCE TO WIN. IT'S NEVER SAY DIE IN HOCKEY,B UT THE TEAM WILL FEEL DEJECTED ONCE DOWN BY 2. BEING RANKED 18TH IN SAVE PERCENTAGE IN THE LEAUGE IS NOT IMPRESSIVE! THERE ARE 30 NUMBER 1 GOALIES IN THE LEAUGE, HES 18TH! HES BLOW AVERAGE! YOUR ARGUEMENT IS WEAK

12 games left, so I would imagine that each goalie should get 6.

That would give Luongo 54 games, and Schneider 28 games. Perfect.

I would give Luongo Columbus, Chicago, Colorado x2, Dallas, and Calgary.

Give Schneider Minnesota, Dallas, LA, Calgary, Anaheim, and Edmonton.

That f-ing retarded coach played Luongo again. Why? His save % in the last 4 games: .571 .857 .886 .848 ....I'm not saying the losses are all Lou's fault, but if some changes are gonna be made to the roster to help the team like changing line up configurations or sitting out players like Rome, Malhotra..or whoever, then why not start with one of the most glaringly obvious weaknesses? Why does he always enjoy complete impunity from penalization for his poor performances?

That f-ing retarded coach played Luongo again. Why? His save % in the last 4 games: .571 .857 .886 .848 ....I'm not saying the losses are all Lou's fault, but if some changes are gonna be made to the roster to help the team like changing line up configurations or sitting out players like Rome, Malhotra..or whoever, then why not go with one of the most glaringly obvious weaknesses?

Because if Luongo doesn't get going before the end of the season, our chances of going on another deep run are going to be lowered significantly.

I know Canucks fans like to think that Schneider could just step in and lead us all the way. but that hasn't been proven at all yet. That is just as uncertain as Luongo regaining his form from last seasons playoffs.

Right now it's not about winning, it's more about getting everyone in our lineup at the level they need to be to win in the playoffs. And as of right now, Luongo isn't there yet, so he needs more games to get back on track.

Archived