The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Coyotes @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Again, I'll say this and you can all go back to bashing Lu (not that it isn't somewhat warranted tonight) but I'm just going to look at positives of what team needs to do for playoffs, we're locked in 2nd.

Power play? Looked deadly tonight. Scored twice. Offense? Still needs some tweaks but it definitely got going.

These are good things. Step at a time the D will come next and then so will the play in net. I'm actually not that upset.

I don't like the loss, but I loved the offense. The Canucks were all flying and creating lots of scoring opportunities. The Sedins looked good, and Burrows in particular had a strong game, especially in the first. But boy, this homestand has been underwhelming.

People complaining about who should be in net are missing the real problem. The defence pairings were brutal.

AV's little tinkering game tonight was a major fail. Why would you seperate Bieksa and Hamhuis? That pairing has already proved that it's good. All he needed to do was put Tanev with Edler, not mix up every single pairing.

Archived