Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clonedanielsedin

Glad We Lost, We Need More Of It

32 posts in this topic

Your glad we lost? Whats wrong with you?

Yes! Sweet! Totally crashed my car broke seven bones and might walk in a year! Good thig too time to grow stronger and show my weaknesses now! Alright!

THIS TEAM IS SLEEPING WE NEED TO LOSE AND NOT JUST A FEW GAMES, WE NEED A LOSING EPIDEMIC

wake people up with fear

Uh, our weaknesses have been exposed long ago. The fact that they haven't been addressed thoroughly enough to be patched is alarming. There's no reason we should be losing games like tonights

He's saying that he'd rather they lose now instead of in the playoffs. And I agree.

This team will finally wake up once they get blown out.

Remember getting blown out by the Hawks earlier in the year? After that we finally starting winning games and continued on a hot streak.

Yes i am glad we are losing now, it would be nice to heat up just as the playoffs begin.

Uh, our weaknesses have been exposed long ago. The fact that they haven't been addressed thoroughly enough to be patched is alarming. There's no reason we should be losing games like tonights

This Team need alot more ass kicking before the playoffs start because as we all know, the playoffs, just like war, are pure hell. Lets expose our weaknesses now.

Points and standings are all irrelevance now, get ready for the big game.

If I were glad about the loss, it would be because times like this separate the fair weather from the fans.

I thought the Canucks outplayed Phoenix but didn't convert on a handful of posts...not to worried - good energy, just a bit disorganized but that was by design

Sounds like a pathetic excuse to me. Pretty sure they're getting swept playing like this. They'd better find a way to play like an NHL team soon.

Well, I think the best solution would be: getting blown out by hawks next time we meet them.

I mean, 7-0 Hawks.

Bolland, Kane Toews just completely wreck us.

outshot, outhit, out everything.

This team needs to find its identity.

Our weaknesses were exposed in the finals last year...

REAL fans NEVER, EVER want the Canucks to lose. You sound like those bandwaggoners who wanted the Canucks to lose in Boston for game 6, so they could "win" in at home.

listening to all this is almost as fun as a win

Well, I think the best solution would be: getting blown out by hawks next time we meet them.

I mean, 7-0 Hawks.

Bolland, Kane Toews just completely wreck us.

outshot, outhit, out everything.

This team needs to find its identity.

Just like losing 9 straight at home or playing a game 7 after leading the series 3-0, losing isn't necessarily a bad thing. Because if you are able to overcome adversity, the momentum and confidence you gain from it is like nothing else. Since Gillis took over the Canucks have been for the most part successful. With that, the fans and players take winning for granted. That's how I interpreted the OP's post.

It's hard to create that "turning point of the season" moment when you're 2nd in the conference and have such high expectations.