Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFSIDEsports

Latest Straightjab (Henrik On Officiating)

68 posts in this topic

Great work! Love the details around Henrik's helmet -- your likenesses are terrific I also really like the expression of the referee standing oblivious to all of this.

Great work! Love the details around Henrik's helmet -- your likenesses are terrific I also really like the expression of the referee standing oblivious to all of this.

Nice work Ken. As usual.

Please never stop making these! Its an obvious talent you have, and its awesome that you share it with us!! Thanks again!

Frackin' awesome! Not new to this board, but new to posting on a semi-regular basis. First time seeing your work. Did I mention awesome? Thanks for the laugh..

The officiating in this league is a joke. Nice work representing the obvious problem the Nhl has and won't address it.

good job mang.. really like this one.. if only someone would actually stand up for the sedins and smash pk. thought thats wh we traded coho??

Thanks everyone...

I totally agree about the officiating as well (obviously)... if the NHL could adopt a call the game the same regardless mentality like the NFL does it would be a MUCH better product.

Well Played and Well Done !!! Always relevant.. LOL @ Ref whistling in the background.......... ^_^