Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Recent Slump, Blessing In Disguise?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 madeincanada

madeincanada

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

You know alot of us are knowlodgable fans, who watch the games closley and analyze our teams play, then critize our players fairly.

But then theres others that you refer to like this guy:

Who are as you say and ruin it for the rest of us and make us look bad.

Theres alot more of us on this board that are acctually knowlodgeable than those who aren't fair about the team and just critize the goal tending because its easy.

I understand what your saying but your wrong, people just ruin it. Theres alot more good fans than Bad fans.

Some people just ruin it for the rest of us, The Riot is the perfect example.

You make a completely valid point - sometimes it's hard to see the respectable, knowledgable fans amidst the garbage on this website. The riot was just the cherry on top. I guess I've just grown pessimistic after reading thousands of depressing posts..

#32 Tiffin

Tiffin

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

There is absolutely no faith in this team..

As much as I want the Canucks to hoist the cup, our fans don't deserve one. CDC is a cesspool of the worst fans of any sports franchise.

Why are people so quick to throw this team under the bus? These are the guys that took us to game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals less than a year ago. Until two weeks ago they hadn't lost 2 games in regulation since November.

I wish I could + your post a thousand times because I could not agree more.
Posted Image

#33 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,198 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

You make a completely valid point - sometimes it's hard to see the respectable, knowledgable fans amidst the garbage on this website. The riot was just the cherry on top. I guess I've just grown pessimistic after reading thousands of depressing posts..

I agree some of the Posts I read from other fans make me feel embaressed. it does get rediculous how people unfairly criticize when they barley know anything about the team or even the Game in some cases.

zackass.png

#34 Canucks_Wrister73

Canucks_Wrister73

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Canucks are guaranteed a top 3 spot in the west going into the playoffs so they are coasting and dont really care. They are playing reserved and resting up for the Playoffs. They will ratchet up their intensity in little bits over the next 10 games to get back into shape for the wars ahead. Kesler has already started picking up his play.

#35 DrWhom

DrWhom

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Canucks are guaranteed a top 3 spot in the west going into the playoffs so they are coasting and dont really care. They are playing reserved and resting up for the Playoffs. They will ratchet up their intensity in little bits over the next 10 games to get back into shape for the wars ahead. Kesler has already started picking up his play.

Canucks are guaranteed top 3 in west. BUT, if they continue their recent form they could end up third. I don't think it will happen but it could. If Dallas continues as they have been recently they should finish with 101 points. If the Canucks continue their recent form they may be lucky to get another 8 points to finish at 100. This could be the blessing in disguise mentioned in this thread title, as it would mean the Canucks would likely get to play Chicago in round one again. That would be perfect for them to get back into playoff form.
I doubt this is really their plan but if it is I like it!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.