Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanucksFanMike

What Is Wrong With The Canucks?

110 posts in this topic

Gotta agree with the OP. We need to play better defensively if we wanna win some games.

well if they dont win every game i guess some people are gonna cry, even if they are top 3 in the league standings, somebodies gonna cry. WTF $&*(%$^*(%^*($^$*(&^(*$

I get the sense that when they reached 90 pts, they accomplished what they wanted to do for the regular season. They said it would take in the low 90's to make the playoffs this year in the west.

It isn't a slump.

The team's been playing poor for almost the entire season.For whatever reason though, we've been winning games.

It isn't a slump.

The team's been playing poor for almost the entire season.For whatever reason though, we've been winning games.

I wasn't blaming Raymond. I was just stating that it has to be a big slump to put Raymond with our best players. You wouldn't see that if things were going well.

While I support a 'tending tandem, Rest Lu for a couple (Back to back, on-off-on, w/e)

The effort of keeping his team in games since January's caught up with him, and I think the mental fatigue is what's lead to his GAA over the last 10 games. (yes, the D looks like they think it's October again too, but...) Tell him he's got a set amount of time 'off' to lock his schtuff down again.

(also, put Edler on a 27 hour clock, to get him an extra three hours sleep. :lol: )

They're getting all their crapty games out of the way now before the playoffs start. Yup.

It isn't a slump.

It isn't a slump.

Maybe you didn't realize the Sedins were in a bigger slump than Raymond going into last nights game. You could actually say Raymond was being punished getting put with the Sedins.

Just getting tired of Raymond bashing in every freakin' thread.

exactly.

last year was a fluke.

the bottom line that this team really isn't that good.

I would trade our team straight up for nashvile's this year.

Exactly. Even the sedins have been off for a while now. We just happened to get by because of the depth scoring we had (i.e. Coho, Higgy, Booth, etc.) and now that they're cooling off as well, its not going so great.