The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Is Wrong With The Canucks?

CanucksFanMike

What is wrong with this team it's AV. Like the other guy said above AV was the one who pushed to trade Hodgson. Hodgson should've been centering our second line and have Kesler Wing. Hodgson is a natural goal scorer and has more skill then Kesler something we were lacking in the Stanley Cup final last year . Hodgson was great in the shootout to. Gillis and AV made a big mistake messing with the team at the deadline. Why fix what isn't broken. AV i can't stand. He never pats any of the players on the bench when they are do something right. Or never talks to them. He also stands there watching the Sedin's get pushed around while doing nothing.

Matt Cooke, Michael Grabner and now Cody all gone because of AV.

I'm as big a Canuck fan as all of u on here but i'm still steamed that AV got his way at the Deadline.

This team has no passion this year and i think it all starts with gum chewer.

What is wrong with this team it's  AV. Like the other guy said above AV was the one who pushed to trade Hodgson. Hodgson should've been centering our second line and have Kesler Wing. Hodgson is a natural goal scorer and has more skill then Kesler something we were lacking in the Stanley Cup final last year . Hodgson was great in the shootout to. Gillis and AV made a big mistake messing with the team at the deadline. Why fix what isn't broken.  AV i can't stand. He never pats any of the players on the bench when they are do something right. Or never talks to them. He also stands there  watching the Sedin's  get pushed around while doing nothing.

Matt Cooke, Michael Grabner and now Cody all gone because of AV.

I'm  as big a Canuck fan as all of u on here but i'm still steamed that AV got his way at the Deadline.

This team has no passion this year and i think it all starts with gum chewer.

Can't say it any better than this !  It may even be a 1st round p/off exit for them, if the chemistry or lack thereof remains. There's that one little hope nonetheless, that the brand new canucks will acclimatize and gel with the team after say, 3-4 more games and fill in the gaps. "Dom Spiro Spero!"

does anyone here remember when manny was interviewing and he said something

it hard with demonds and battles but i have to keep working and not bring my teammate down? It was an interview in dec or nov when he was playing his worst . Hope it not the demond that got him to take off! Go Canucks Go :towel:

Archived