The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Place To Buy Florida Panthers Tickets?

KFBR392

I'm going on vacation next week and I'm hoping to make it to a panthers game.

Anyone been that could suggest a good spot to get tickets? I couldn't find much on craigslist, and don't really want to buy off a ticket site like stub hub so close to the game date.

Guest AriGold

I go to 2 or 3 Panthers games a year. Like the user above said, just walk upto the window, They have been selling out around 80% this season.

Ticketmaster is good as well, never fails and you can choose the exact seats yourself.

Ticket master always seems overpriced, nd I just generally hate the company overall.

I'm looking for lower bowl tickets for as cheap as possible.

I could of sworn I saw center ice 6-7 rows up for like $60 each a couple months back... Seems like the price has gone up since then. Understandably so I guess.

I go to 2 or 3 Panthers games a year. Like the user above said, just walk upto the window, They have been selling out around 80% this season.

Ticketmaster is good as well, never fails and you can choose the exact seats yourself.

I'm going on vacation next week and I'm hoping to make it to a panthers game.

Anyone been that could suggest a good spot to get tickets? I couldn't find much on craigslist, and don't really want to buy off a ticket site like stub hub so close to the game date.

Had a buddy that lived in Florida and he used to just go to bars near the arena and apparently beer girls would hand out free tickets if you took surveys or whatever, but so many dudes would just want to talk to the girls that my buddy would just pick tickets up off the floor of the bar. I'd give that a shot.

Archived