Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Eberle - A Plan For The Future

Trade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#31 canucksgyal

canucksgyal

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

I love Jordan Eberle and it would be a dream come true to see him in a Canucks jersey :)

Edited by canucksgyal, 15 March 2012 - 11:34 PM.

#32 whysoserious

whysoserious

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Hear me out on this one ... I believe that there will be huge pressure to blow up the nucks roster if we don't win the cup this year. Soooo, I got to thinking, what trade(s) would make the most sense? I think this Eberle kid is going to be the next great thing in this league. He is a solid western canadian boy (not an ounce of Swedish in him), a proven leader and he has a knack for scoring the big goal. My suggestion is Kesler for Eberle. I realize that we would be trading an ageing yankee doodle dickhead for a budding superstar, so we may have to send a truck full of money too.

What do you think? Good long term investment?

Maybe we could thro in Burrows for a pail of pucks while we are at it?

Constructive criticism only, let's keep this civil. No riots tonight - ok?

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?
Posted Image

#33 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,699 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

I had better clarify a couple of points.

#1 - I am not a troll, just looking for other opinions on trying to trade Kes for more recent model year, this one Canadian made.
#2 - the only reason I suggested moving Burrows too is because Eberle would want to keep his #14, and because a team can never have too many pucks.
#3 - I'm not a nerd or an idiot either ... just another Canuck fan, looking for a way to get us a Stanley Cup.

FYI, I also have a plan for trading Luongo for Miller. Admittedly, it is a long shot in that the plan would first require Mike Milbury or John Ferguson Jr. to get the GM job in Buffalo.

stoonconTACt

you lost me at throwing in Burrows
Edmonton needs a goalie
how about Kesler and Luongo for Eberle and Semenko

#34 Tig'ol Bitties

Tig'ol Bitties

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

I had better clarify a couple of points.

#1 - I am not a troll, just looking for other opinions on trying to trade Kes for more recent model year, this one Canadian made.
#2 - the only reason I suggested moving Burrows too is because Eberle would want to keep his #14, and because a team can never have too many pucks.
#3 - I'm not a nerd or an idiot either ... just another Canuck fan, looking for a way to get us a Stanley Cup.

FYI, I also have a plan for trading Luongo for Miller. Admittedly, it is a long shot in that the plan would first require Mike Milbury or John Ferguson Jr. to get the GM job in Buffalo.

stoonconTACt

So you would trade possibly one of the most well liked, hardest working, clutch players in the HISTORY of Vancouver hockey (besides Linden) just so that he can have a number?! :picard:

This is possibly one of the stupidest threads I have seen. PERIOD.

Edited by Ti'gol Bitties, 15 March 2012 - 11:46 PM.

3Goktj2.jpg

#35 WZRD

WZRD

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

He be trollin'!!!

#36 stooncontact

stooncontact

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

you lost me at throwing in Burrows
Edmonton needs a goalie
how about Kesler and Luongo for Eberle and Semenko

Apparently oldnews is good news ....
Kesler, Luongo and Burrows for Eberle, Semenko and a pail of pucks? LOL

Seriously tho, it will take big deals to make big change after this season. This is NOT a bad idea or a "stupid thread". The time to trade Kes is NOW - while he is still worth something. His value will begin to diminish very soon. If we could get a rising star for him, why not?
It's official - I am a genius.

#37 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,699 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

I love Jordan Eberle and it would be a dream come true to see him in a Canucks jersey :)

git-er-done

#38 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,499 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

Or MG trading Hodgson?

:ph34r:

Call me when Hodgson gets his first point, let alone gets a good +/- rating.

5577747361_37d631069c_m.jpg

#39 Stark

Stark

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

Apparently oldnews is good news ....
Kesler, Luongo and Burrows for Eberle, Semenko and a pail of pucks? LOL

Seriously tho, it will take big deals to make big change after this season. This is NOT a bad idea or a "stupid thread". The time to trade Kes is NOW - while he is still worth something. His value will begin to diminish very soon. If we could get a rising star for him, why not?
It's official - I am a genius.

It's official, you are a terrible troll. You're actually quite a disgrace. And that's saying something, considering how many there are on CDC.
Posted Image

R.I.P. LB RR PD

#40 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,325 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

Don't talk - about Total Burr/Kes.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.