The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Does Anyone Believe In Time Travel And Teleportation?

Strangeone

Here is an article on it....

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/exouniversity-offers-real-philadelphia-experiment-vancouver-roundhouse

Theyre offering a Vancouver-based public forum lecture series in support of the movement “to achieve public teleportation globally."

I like the idea of teleporting...would love hop on a teleport machine and go to the beaches of Brazil or Spain on gloomy days like this!

This really seems far out there and kooky, but interesting nonetheless!! :frantic:

BEAM ME UP!!

Guest AriGold

Teleportation would probably cost a premium if it could ever be achieved.

Traveling in mer seconds, instead of a 4 hour flight to Toronto. I would expect a one way would cost around $1500 -$2000.

Still wont happen in our lifetime though.

Teleportation would be cool and a very effective means of travel

Time Travel is an intersting topic. Mostly beacuse the theories behind time travel are theoretically possible however the physical limitation of Humans(organic life) makes it impossible to pursue the theories. The current idea being researched involves theories of a time machine that would only allow time travel during times when the machine was invented. So when the machine is originally created it would essentially be useless, however as time passes you can return to the anytime after the creation of the machine. Weird idea and it's all theoretical so we'll see what happens. Or won't see since it'll take hundreds of years to pull it off.

We still don't know much about the manipulation of time and time dilation experiments are just beginning. I do not believe in time travel or star trek like teleportation. However, time dilation could become quite interesting.

That's a pretty dismissive attitude. The idea behind Jurassic Park isn't all that farfetched (granted, if we were to clone dinosaurs, I doubt that featuring them in an amusement park would be our next priority).

Yes, it's fiction now. In a hundred years? Who knows. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

Archived