The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider In For Saturday

sampy

If Schneiderman goes in and pitches a shutout, things will be starting to get interesting.

If their recent performance trends continue, there's certainly enough time left in the season for Corey to take over the #1 job. But I expect Lu to snap out of it soon.

I hope Schneids gets a shutout and goes on a streak maybe this will motivate Luongo to be even better and we'll see how it goes. We have two great goalies but Schneider has proven he can play in big pressure games vs Boston, Chicago and Winnipeg. Can't wait to see what happens before the playoffs

Schneider in net Sat hopefully will start a win streak......Next week, starting Tues. Canucks play Wild, Hawks & Stars (back to back) and Avelanche......hopefully Luo will get some rest and coaching on his recent play. This team just has to get going and play some stronger games heading into the playoffs....like someone else said, time to start building some chemistry....how's about it AV????

Schneider will play good but whether or not the team wins doesn't fall solely on the goalie. I believe he'll eventually be driving the Nuckle Bus, but right now Luongo is the starting goalie and will be heading into the playoffs. There is no goalie contraversy here. Talk about a short memory. Luo was winning us games prior to this losing streak when the team was winning games they had no right to win at all.

Anywho...personally I hope they keep Schneids for next year. Youth and skill trumps IMO. Very happy to hear that about tomorrow though OP! Thank you!

The starter's job is, and always has been, Luongo's to lose. Luongo needs to prove that he deserves to be in the goal. Would you say that his recent play has earned him this right?

Let Schneider take the reins like he did in November. Let Luongo rest, and when the playoffs roll around, Luongo will be rested and will be fighting to get his job back.

Archived