Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AriGold

Gdt - Canucks Vs Blue Jackets - March 17Th 2012 7Pm

938 posts in this topic

Schneider has more points than Hodgson since the trade.

Holy crap, Cbs has blocked 26 shots? Really?

LOL yeah and ever since he has been put on the Sedin line, they have gotten points in each of those games...

James Wisniewski's "I'll tell you what" phrase is the equivalent of Samuelsson's "Oh I don't know"...

Holy crap, Cbs has blocked 26 shots? Really? LOL can't be right - that's the total # of shots we've taken.

There should be some sort of penalty for posting things like "Go Canucks Go" on this board. This is a Canucks fan site so we are already assuming that you're routing for the team, so posting it is redundant and a waste of all of our time. I'm not saying that we ought to demand an exceptionally high standard on content (god knows some of my posts barely qualify) but idiotic childish nonsense like that adds nothing substantive to the thread, and is embarrassing to all of us who are over ten years of age. People who complain about the slowness of this board at times need look no further than these coloring-book comments that are made on this board with some regularity. That's my rant. I'm sorry, but I had to say it.

lmfao youre the last person in the universe that should talk about what anyone else says on here after the dozens of borderline retarded comments youve made on here. dont hypocrite too hard there buddy..

frack now I'm really starting to hate Raymond with the Sedins, Raymond could have easily passed to the open Sedin on the rush up ice and instead just dumped it in. Does the guy not know how to pass the puck??