The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt Nux 4-3 Basement Dwellers

Jaimito

A win is a win - agreed. "they don't ask HOW, they just ask HOW MANY" :)

That said, this win was hardly one to put on the resume. The BJ's broke down on every nuck goal. Edler looked like Moses crossing the Red Sea ... even I could have skated thru that hole !!

Still going to have to pick it up a few notches before the playoffs start - efforts like this one will have our boys golfing in short order.

Go Nucks!!

I'm wondering what everyone thought about Schneids perfomance tonight especially the Schneidermaniacs.

IMO he looked shakey, bad rebound control, his puck handling is really not to be desired, and atleast 2 times tonight I seen him with his back to the puck. He didn't look focused and really didn't look ready to play tonight.

For a team that has been struggling offensively as of late, is it acceptable that he let in 3 goals against the worst team in the league?

Is this game going to be looked at as just another win for Schneider and used as fuel for the fire?

Who should AV start next game in your opinion? Like I said Cory didn't look too focused tonight but do you let him play next game just because he got the win?

I'm wondering what everyone thought about Schneids perfomance tonight especially the Schneidermaniacs.

IMO he looked shakey, bad rebound control, his puck handling is really not to be desired, and atleast 2 times tonight I seen him with his back to the puck. He didn't look focused and really didn't look ready to play tonight.

For a team that has been struggling offensively as of late, is it acceptable that he let in 3 goals against the worst team in the league?

Is this game going to be looked at as just another win for Schneider and used as fuel for the fire?

Who should AV start next game in your opinion? Like I said Cory didn't look too focused tonight but do you let him play next game just because he got the win?

Archived