The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good Place To Buy Suits, Coats, Etc. In Vancouver (merged)

tracyjordan

I actually just bought a wool suit for $160 including the pants hem at Tiptop tailors. I'm a skinny dude and surprisingly they had quite a few suits (grey, charcoal, black, navy, striped, etc) with 34 jackets.I had a friendly sales person, but I'll be the first to admit, he wasn't the most knowledgeable about what looked good on me.

So a tip I can offer is to have someone with taste look at the suit when you try it on.

I went to Moore's 2 for 1 sale right before Tiptop, and I didn't have a great experience there. The cheaper suits ($200-400) seem to be very outdated in terms of style and fit (I prefer modern slim cut suits), and once the salesman saw that my interest was wanning, he got frustrated and went to another customer. They did have a nice selection of $500-700 suits, but the staff's attitude was a dealbreaker.This was my second time going to Moore's (first for Grad), and both times I left emptyhanded because of their commisioned staff.

If you have time, you could try Macy's in the states. They had a lot of modern cut suits for under $400, but you'd need to be within 36-44 range, moreso 40-44.

Good luck.

BlueFly has a Prada set on sale for $29.97. sold out within seconds though.

managed to pick up a prada jacket, 2 victorinox jackets and a corneliani jacket for $29.97 each. regular price would have been $2500.

btw, this was a special email member sale only, its still going on for anyone who subscribes to their free email.

still some decent stuff left, if you think they are not legit, check out the site yourself and find reviews of them on google.

BlueFly has a Prada set on sale for $29.97. sold out within seconds though.

managed to pick up a prada jacket, 2 victorinox jackets and a corneliani jacket for $29.97 each. regular price would have been $2500.

btw, this was a special email member sale only, its still going on for anyone who subscribes to their free email.

still some decent stuff left, if you think they are not legit, check out the site yourself and find reviews of them on google.

Archived