Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Good Place To Buy Suits, Coats, Etc. In Vancouver (merged)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 SterlingArcher

SterlingArcher

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

It's funny how people try to dress all "gangsta rap" style... yet those musicians always dress upscale, lol.

Posted Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burberry has some nice pea coats but be prepared to pay in the thousands.

I think one thing we can all agree on is Ed Hardy shirt's are douche wear, although i'm not a big fan of Fedora's either.

Edited by PabloEscobar, 21 March 2012 - 06:48 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image-Mod note: Inappropriate

#62 Hume

Hume

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

Come on now, there's nothing douchey about fedoras unless you've got a trying-to-be-trendy douchebag wearing one. They're part of my culture and have been since the Zoot suit days. Peacoats on the. other hand, are faux hawk douchey, not to mention they make you appear as if your intimate partner possesses an Adams apple.

Posted Image
i've no idea what i am talking about! you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiinkin'.
(i'm trapped in this body and can't get out.) how come i end up where i started?.
REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE.

#63 JacobMason

JacobMason

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

SunnysCustom Tailor is the best place to buy mens custom made suits in Vancouver.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.