The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

After Hours With Chris Higgins

Jab316

My sister works at the airport and she says Higgins is one of the most nicest and humble Canucks. He always acknowledges those who say hi to him and says thank you to those who served him i.e. checked him in, stamped his ticket, etc. etc.

I think the Canucks are very lucky to have acquired him. He seems to be a very down-to-earth person and is a team player. He is always consistent and plays his heart out whether we're up 5-0 or down 5-0. Just look at how he played through a broken foot in the playoffs.

My sister works at the airport and she says Higgins is one of the most nicest and humble Canucks. He always acknowledges those who say hi to him and says thank you to those who served him i.e. checked him in, stamped his ticket, etc. etc.

I think the Canucks are very lucky to have acquired him. He seems to be a very down-to-earth person and is a team player. He is always consistent and plays his heart out whether we're up 5-0 or down 5-0. Just look at how he played through a broken foot in the playoffs.

whats with all the ab talk

at first i thought it was for the female fans, then came the talk about gay hockey players

are the canucks trying to market to vancouvers gay community

nothing against the gay community . im just wondering if its more of a marketing gimmick or a way to attract more fans

My sister works at the airport and she says Higgins is one of the most nicest and humble Canucks. He always acknowledges those who say hi to him and says thank you to those who served him i.e. checked him in, stamped his ticket, etc. etc. I think the Canucks are very lucky to have acquired him. He seems to be a very down-to-earth person and is a team player. He is always consistent and plays his heart out whether we're up 5-0 or down 5-0. Just look at how he played through a broken foot in the playoffs.

I'm surprised no one mentioned that during the interview. That's pretty cool though.

I really like watching these After Hours segments, but it would be nice if they spent a little less time reading out tweets that the interviewee has no response for. I know they like to put players on the spot a bit, but they know where the line is, they should stick to questions and comments that the player can actually respond to.

Scott Oak is a moron... end quote lol (that being said Higgins was good on After Hours... can't stand Johnson though... ever sense he tried to kill whichever Canadian player that was in the Juniors I've despised him, his a rotten poor sport far as I'm concerned but I guess he's matured up a lot since then, that was years ago after all, doesn't make me like him any more though even if he is a more well rounded guy).

Is nothing sacred? Whether his father speaks of 911? An NYC firefighter? He probably has PTSD and respiratory issues. And as if anyone would want to be reminded about staph infections on a continual basis.. All too personal IMO leave the man alone. And why state the obvious re gay advocacy or i hate to say 'tolerance'? CBC sux they could have chisen better topics. And yeah them man has a rockin bod but hes an athlete lets talk hockey!

Archived