The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Poll: Kassian Vs. Raymond With Sedins

canucksnihilist

Kassian vs. Raymond on 1st Line  

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd take Raymond, he looked a lot better than the first game on Wednesday with the Sedins yesterday. He will only get better. But, like CBC said, the Sedins need the type of player that is physical, gritty and has size (Malone).

All in all though, Raymond for right now is pretty good since the power play has also come back.

Burrows is good, but Kassian would be better, especially in the playoffs. That power forward complementing 2 of the best finesse players in the world. They would be unstoppable, and it makes me laugh that Vigneault hasn't tried Kassian up there with the Sedins for a few GAMES rather than a few SHIFTS like he did with Raymond. Just look at how Bitz worked out with them in one game.

sedin-sedin-kassian

higgins-kesler-booth

burrows-pahlsson-hansen

malhotra-lapierre-raymond

leave the 2nd and 3rd line alone, when the sedins are on their game they are gonna put up points no matter who is on that right side....i like really burrows on the checking line (its where he naturally belongs) and him on the first unit pp...

Once the Sedins' hot streak with Raymond ends, they should definitely try Kassian on the 1st. It's pretty much what happened after Bitz' 3 points in 2 games with the Sedins; they went back to Burrows, but this time let the rookie see if he can fit on that line.

this is exactly why we shoulda just got rid of raymond at the deadline, hes making this confusing.... anyways the forward lines that i think AV should AT LEAST try for a game is:

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Booth-Kesler-Higgins

Burrows-Pahlsson-Hansen

Weise-Lapierre-Bitz

healthy scratches = malholtra and raymond..... Do it up AV!

this is exactly why we shoulda just got rid of raymond at the deadline, hes making this confusing.... anyways the forward lines that i think AV should AT LEAST try for a game is:

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Booth-Kesler-Higgins

Burrows-Pahlsson-Hansen

Weise-Lapierre-Bitz

healthy scratches = malholtra and raymond..... Do it up AV!

I think Raymond is starting to find chemistry with the Twins on the cycle and will get better but in the long term I think Kassian makes more sense for several reasons. Hes fast, wins puck battles, has decent hands, good on the cycle and most importantly hes a legit bodyguard.

Archived