Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haLarryous

Recognition For Edler's Goal On Nhl.com

43 posts in this topic

In my opinion i shouldnt care more about it then edler does , and how much do you think he cares.

It should easily have been the top 1 play of "plays of the night" on TSN and it was number 3 I believe.

A catch by a Toronto Blue Jay in centerfield was the play of the night :rolleyes:

Edler had an amazing goal last night IMO and I just thought it was worthy of a spot on NHL.com's "Saturday's Best" highlight reel. This further shows evidence how under-rated Edler is amongst all the other NHL star deferencemen.

It should easily have been the top 1 play of "plays of the night" on TSN and it was number 3 I believe.

A catch by a Toronto Blue Jay in centerfield was the play of the night :rolleyes:

It was more of horrid defense that superb offense. Still, it was a gorgeous goal that they should've shown. Oh well, our secret weapon remains secret.

the less appreciated this team is the better imo. It will make that Stanley Cup all that much sweeter :)

it was a straight up gift, he just skated straight down the center completely unchallenged and blew it by the goalie. it was more something that the bluejackets didn't do (play defense) than anything he did. still it was a great shot.

I maintain that even though the Columbus D gift wrapped that goal for Edler, it was a nice goal all the same. Any time you see a defenseman rush from end to end and score, regardless of the level of resistance from the D, it's exciting.

It definitely had me out of my seat.

I'm happy any time Edler scores :) Great night for him, 1 goal and 1 assist. Although he was still a -2 that night, but I don't believe we really let in any bad goals.

Canuck fans yet again complaining about something.

Let's face it, Canucks aren't the only team. A lot of teams don't get recognition.