Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inderg47

Kassian Go To Move

23 posts in this topic

Nice fake to the backhand. We've seen him try it twice already as a canuck, once in the penalty shot and again last night. Great move to get the goaltender moving.

I like goals more than fancy moves that don't pan out, glad to see he executed what he wanted though.

I don't think he realized that Mason uses his right hand as a glove. The move he pulled off would be on 90% of most goalies blocker side and that may have been a goal. Using that move on a glove side and not getting it high isn't going to beat any goalie though.

The executuion on the breakaway was better than the penalty shot, he was unlucky that Mason goalie had a right handed glove otherwise it might have gone in.

He didn't sell it that well though

Yeah it's great he gets the goalie moving... But not so much that he doesn't score...

I'm not sure about his days in Buffalo, but in the 2 chances he had so far with the 'Nucks he hasn't sold the shot well at all.. Burrows should give him a few tips.

Nice fake to the backhand. We've seen him try it twice already as a canuck, once in the penalty shot and again last night. Great move to get the goaltender moving.

I don't think he realized that Mason uses his right hand as a glove. The move he pulled off would be on 90% of most goalies blocker side and that may have been a goal. Using that move on a glove side and not getting it high isn't going to beat any goalie though.

Meh, it was weak. Almost as bad as Mayrays ol' spinnerraammaaa in the shootout.

try the forehand next time kass....or just blast a shot like eddie!!

Anyone who actually plays hockey knows that shoot outs/penalty shots/break away goals dont always happen the way they want them too...regardless of how good you are. The kid is young and he still has better stats than our buddy Hodgson.

"Go-To"? I think it is just a move he has had success with in the past, much like Burrows' leg kick-backhand move.

Just a horrible thread

These should be the lines against Minny tomorrow night:

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Booth - Kesler - Higgins

Burrows - Pahlsson - Hansen/Raymond

Raymond/Hansen - Malhotra - Lapierre

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

MAG - Tanev

Schneider

Must say, i'll be pretty annoyed if he tries that move again and it doesn't work. He should just slap it from the top of the circle.

Maybe Kes&Booth should give him some tips.Also wondering if any1 has taked him under their wing?

the puck was rolling but he still manged to get the back hand high enough over the blocker. Didnt it roll on him in the penalty shot too? cant remember n tooo lazy too look it up