The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Minnesota Wild - 03/19/12 - 5Pm Pst - Snp

Taelin

Would have liked to see Burrows stay on the third for awhile. That line showed great hustle, was generating chances and was great at shutting down other team's top lines.

No offence to Manny but he is so totally defensively minded, he kills any chance of generating offence. He seldom uses his size or body to hit despite bing one of our largest forwards.

It's sad but sInce his injury, he is better suited as an insurance policy on the 4th line and for special teams. This team needs third line scoring if it is going to go deep in the playoffs.

This is another mean nothing game, I hope Schneider gets roasted, and Luongo comes back Wednesday againt Chicago and starts another hot streak going into the playoffs. I seriously would not be upset to see Schneider get shelled. He allowed 3 crap goals on Saturday against the worst team in the league, and we barely scraped out a win because of it.

This is another mean nothing game, I hope Schneider gets roasted, and Luongo comes back Wednesday againt Chicago and starts another hot streak going into the playoffs. I seriously would not be upset to see Schneider get shelled. He allowed 3 crap goals on Saturday against the worst team in the league, and we barely scraped out a win because of it.

You want us to lose because Schneider is in net?

Luongo homer detected

You know what's funny? Schneider won. Luongo on the other hand loses to bad teams.

Your point?

Last I checked, Luongo lost 4-1 against Montreal. Worst team in the East. Gave up 4 bad goals.

You want us to lose because Schneider is in net?

Luongo homer detected

You know what's funny? Schneider won. Luongo on the other hand loses to bad teams.

Your point?

Last I checked, Luongo lost 4-1 against Montreal. Worst team in the East. Gave up 4 bad goals. Nevermind the offense, his weak goal against deflated the entire team. One player causing the entire team to play poorly is unacceptable. I'm glad Schneider is starting. The team plays for him.

Am I right?

4 bad goals??? 1st goal was a tip in with a wide open net, 2nd goal was weak, 3rd goal on a 5 on 3, 4th goal was on another odd man 3 on 1, Canucks gave up millions of those and Luongo bailed em out. Luongo's bailed this team out for 3 months, time for the guy upfront to help him out. All 3 goals on Saturday are stoppable, 2 of them from the blue line, horrible.

Enjoy schneider while he lasts, he won't be here after this summer. It's awesome we can use him as bait and grab something useful for our team. Its funny, i dont even like schneider but I love the fact we can use him as trade bait for our advantage.

Archived