The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Minnesota Wild - 03/19/12 - 5Pm Pst - Snp

Taelin

Hahahaha. Luongo must be a pretty crappy goaltender to get invited to play for Team Canada, what was Yzerman thinking?? Also, why did Vigneault choose to play Luongo in the playoffs last year?? I mean, he only won 15 games and got the Canucks the furthest they've been in 17 years. He's #1 and always will be, until schneider plays meaningful games (playoffs, olympics) he's a nobody. BTW, co-workers behind me are laughing at your dumb argument.

You're living in the past!! If the Olympics were being held this year, Luongo wouldn't even be on the first page of goalie invites.

I hope Lu can find his mojo but except for a mid-season hot streak, he has been an average goalie at best. Nothing close to a franchise goalie.

All the stats and arguments aside, the fact you don't even like Cory and seem to want him to fail destroys any credibility you would have had and makes you a Luongo fan not a Canuck fan.

why dont you people take your childish argument to one of the many Lu/Schneid threads and let us have the GDT for talking about the game today.

last game same thing happened during the gdt and then site-admin came on and suspended all those children and we had a good time here...so if thats what your after then keep it up.

This team has played like crap for almost 2 months, who was bailing them out and got them points in the standings while they have been doing so? Roberto Luongo. His last 4-5 starts have been kinda shaky, but thats more to do with the fact the Canucks infront of him continue to struggle, and this time, Luongo didnt bail them out, and he shouldnt have to, this team as talented as it is, should be winning games for Luongo now. If I was Louie, I would ask for a trade and win a cup elsewhere, then bring the cup back here and shove it in the faces of the Vancouver Schneiders, oh wait sorry, Canucks.

Happy to see Schneider in net. We'll win 4-2. Remember we only have 10 more games to see Schneider play in a regular season in a Canucks uniform. Lets enjoy and support him while we still have him. Burrows, Booth, Kesler, Edler.

Hahahaha. Luongo must be a pretty crappy goaltender to get invited to play for Team Canada, what was Yzerman thinking?? Also, why did Vigneault choose to play Luongo in the playoffs last year?? I mean, he only won 15 games and got the Canucks the furthest they've been in 17 years. He's #1 and always will be, until schneider plays meaningful games (playoffs, olympics) he's a nobody. BTW, co-workers behind me are laughing at your dumb argument.

Home town? Why wouldn't AV choose Luongo to play in the playoffs? Do I need to sing the alphabet for you?

You're comparing a young goaltender's accomplishment to a veteran goaltender? Are you dumb?

Do you think I really care what your co-workers who probably have as little insight on the game as you do think?

This is another mean nothing game, I hope Schneider gets roasted, and Luongo comes back Wednesday againt Chicago and starts another hot streak going into the playoffs. I seriously would not be upset to see Schneider get shelled. He allowed 3 crap goals on Saturday against the worst team in the league, and we barely scraped out a win because of it.

This team has played like crap for almost 2 months, who was bailing them out and got them points in the standings while they have been doing so? Roberto Luongo. His last 4-5 starts have been kinda shaky, but thats more to do with the fact the Canucks infront of him continue to struggle, and this time, Luongo didnt bail them out, and he shouldnt have to, this team as talented as it is, should be winning games for Luongo now. If I was Louie, I would ask for a trade and win a cup elsewhere, then bring the cup back here and shove it in the faces of the Vancouver Schneiders, oh wait sorry, Canucks.

Archived