The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Alexander Radulov Cleared By Khl Team To Join Predators; Expected To Join This Week, To Play Thursday.

Speaking as a Russophile

I am friggin psyched to have Radulov back in the league, this guy is pure skill

Should be a treat to watch

Who cares what happened in the past, its not like they are letting a criminal back, he's a talented player, and will definitely make a mediocre preds offense to above average

SO STOKED!

welcome back Radulov!

The situation gets crazier ( if that's possible):

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/why-did-khl-allow-alex-radulov-leave-nashville-211640021.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

As per KHL President Alexander Medvedev:

And if Radulov, after becoming a restricted free agent in the NHL, extends his contract with Nashville and decides to continue his career there?

MEDVEDEV: "Then he will have to buy out his entire contract from Salavat Yulaev for the 2012-2013 season. That's why I want to believe that Alexander will start next season in the KHL."

Personal opinion on this...... He was suspended for not playing/reporting to the team. I feel that in the next CBA they make a rule that if you are suspended for not fulfilling your contract(hold out) it should be for the entire season. He did choose to goto the KHL. Make him accountable for his decision.

Alex Radulov's agent Yuri Nikolaev: "We have a contract with Salavat Yulaev on our hands. With a reservation that Alexander has a right to spend the 2012-2013 season overseas. After July 1 he will become a [restricted] free agent in the NHL and Nashville will make a contract offer. We will have something to compare it to, something to think about. If Radulov picks Nashville and there is a lockout, Alex will come back to Ufa without a problem. Or he will decide to start the new season in the KHL right away. Everything is in his hands."

Archived