The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alex Edler Goes Coast To Coast: The Breakdown

The Stanchion

Hey all,

As usual, I try not to spam you guys with my articles unless I think people might get a kick out of it. And I figure it's Monday, it's snowing every 40 minutes, and the stretch drive to get to the playoffs is getting pretty dreary. What better time to look at, and break down the glory known as the Edler coast to coast goal?

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2012/03/19/alex-edler-goes-coast-to-coast-video-breakdown/

Again, just meant in good fun. If you hate it, well, at least the Canucks won the game. Please send all hate mail to Tim Thomas. He handles it for me.

Otherwise, give it a read if you're bored!

Cheers!

Hey all,

As usual, I try not to spam you guys with my articles unless I think people might get a kick out of it. And I figure it's Monday, it's snowing every 40 minutes, and the stretch drive to get to the playoffs is getting pretty dreary. What better time to look at, and break down the glory known as the Edler coast to coast goal?

http://blogs.theprov...ideo-breakdown/

Again, just meant in good fun. If you hate it, well, at least the Canucks won the game. Please send all hate mail to Tim Thomas. He handles it for me.

Otherwise, give it a read if you're bored!

Cheers!

Edler didn't do anything special, he pretty much just skated straight in a line and for some reason both defenders were skating to the right side of the ice, then one falls over and gives him a clear path to the net.

Even the finish was pretty weak, going 5-hole on a big goalie who really should of stopped that.

hahaha thats an awesome article! I couldnt believe it either when i was watching the game, it looked like Nikitin was afraid of edler and just got out of his way.

Maybe he just had a large bet on his team losing and didnt wanna lose his money :P

Felt bad for Dorsett too who was enraged that his d-men could be so stupid

Edler didn't do anything special, he pretty much just skated straight in a line and for some reason both defenders were skating to the right side of the ice, then one falls over and gives him a clear path to the net.

Even the finish was pretty weak, going 5-hole on a big goalie who really should of stopped that.

Archived