The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coho With 2 Pts

Cool I'm happy for him. Want to see him do well.

I laugh how people keep comparing Kassian and Hodgson. Two different players in different parts of their development. Shouldn't be compared.

I'm happy for Cody and I'm happy we have Kassian

Guest The Brown Burrows

Maybe CoHo will pick up his game like Sulzer did. He's tied with Kassian; I feel bad for wagon. :P

I'm glad that we traded Alex. He's a fine defencemen, he just didn't get the opportunity to play with some decent for more than a few shifts.

I saw he got points, good for him. I've been tracking him every game.

I understand why people are all over you for even caring about how many points he gets, but I care about his production.

He's no Tanner Glass, nobody posts how many points he gets on the Jets because he's not a potential star. Nobody posts about Bertuzzi's points because he's a declining ex-Canuck that we gave up when he was on the decline in his career.

Cody on the other hand was our beloved up and coming star who was MGs first ever draft pick to the team.

Obviously I care about the Canucks and Kassian's game more now, but it's interesting to see how Hodgson will do.

I would like to add that it never really hit me until I seen CoHo's name on Buffalo's scoresheet getting a point.

Finally! It's sad that a lot of Sabres fans are already calling him a bust. He's still developing and hopefully he'll become a more rounded player. He has the skill set.. he just have to hone his defensive aspects of his game. Congrats CoHo :) Glad Sulzer is doing well. He wouldn't get his opportunities here in VAN, that's for sure.

Foligno is a beauty...

Good for Cody. Didn't like the trade but what's done is done.

Cody is a 2nd line centre (right now) with top potential of a 1st line centre (in the future).

Kassian looks to be a project power forward. He's easily a 3rd line winger (right now) with top potential of a 1st line winger (in the future). But power forwards take awhile to develop (Lucic is the exception) much like Dmen. So with Kassian...we have a bigger risk but a bigger reward too if he pans out.

Archived