The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Canucks @ Wild

-Vintage Canuck-

canucks had one pp they could of scored yes they missed some brutal calls but the canucks lost this game not the refs

i am hoping for 2 scenarios vs chicago

1st a great team win solid 60 minutes the team gets back on track with a win against dallas too

2nd a blowout were the team doesn't show up a big slap to the face they look around the room and destroy dallas

How about you realize that hot streaks can end? Luo has been stealing us games for MONTHS and you wanna throw him out because he has 3-4 bad games? (aka cold streak?).

And of course numbers are relevant! You can recall Schneider's great performances but can't recall Luongo's?

Apparenty you're a troll because you think CS is better then Lou....

Troll according to CDC - Definition

1. Someone who doesn't have a group think mentality

2. Someone who provides logical, fact based opinions vs. emotional claims (nothing wrong with being emotional about your team but being objective is important).

3. Someone who is objective

4. Someone who the regulars who are clearly an avg age of 12, think is mean ...booo...booo..meany meany you don't like lou

This rules you pathetic Luongo haters out, then. You idiots are not objective at all, and your hatred seems to be blinding you, confusing your own emotional claims as "facts".

Funny how you like to bring age into this as well. If anything, you seem to be the 12 year old here.

I agree that the Chicago game will be a good test for the Canucks. The team is just...off, except for Cory Schneider. Roberto has had stretches of great play but the last few games haven't gone very well for him (and I'm not saying it's his fault for that). The whole situation is bizarre.

While the Canucks' lack of game over the last 10 or so games is obviously concerning, I'm not prepared to write off a long playoff run for the team just yet. Good teams (with the arguable exception of Detroit) have meltdowns. What makes them good is that they eventually recover. The October Canucks were pretty bad and right now, the March Canucks aren't far off from those guys. If the April Canucks can get back into the form of the November Canucks, they'll be fine.

The Sedins' dry spell is especially concerning however. It's been a long time since they have looked this ineffective for so long (notwithstanding their multipoint games against CBJ).

At any rate, I usually take solace in looking to the future of the Canucks. The Canucks may never have won a cup and may not win it this year, but the team has been competitive and there are a few promising players in the system (including guys like Tanev).

are you actually insinuating that we judge a goalie by how streaky he is? you know why there's no streak column in the stats sheet? because no one freaking cares. every goalie has gone through stretches where they've played well. consistency is what matters and stop ignoring the fact that I'm pointing out his mediocre .916% compared to shneider's 0.933%

stats this year are facts 'troll'

argue with me about cs vs rl save percentage, goals against, salary, salary vs. peers (starters), stats vs. peers (starters)

this year...not 2006, not 2007, not ever but 2011-2012

when you can come up with a logical, coherent argument that shows how somehow rl's stats are better than all of those people, we'll listen.

stats this year are facts 'troll'

argue with me about cs vs rl save percentage, goals against, salary, salary vs. peers (starters), stats vs. peers (starters)

this year...not 2006, not 2007, not ever but 2011-2012

when you can come up with a logical, coherent argument that shows how somehow rl's stats are better than all of those people, we'll listen.

Archived