Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[Pgt] Canucks @ Wild

I just don't understand how officiating could change so drastically in a span of one season. Baffles me how poor and inconsistent it has been all season long throughout the league. The league must have told them something prior to this season and clearly their overreacting from it. It's truly ruining game after game. Not for sure blaming this game on the refs, but they sure did have a part, and that's a common thing now-a-days. Tired of the same old BS from them and something needs to be done by GM's/the league.

has this team's struggles really gone away? we only sneaked by the bj's and they're the worst team in the league so it should be a easy victory. hope that this team can fix its issues cuz i dont want a repeat of last week or an embarrassment at the united center

Guys, we can't score anymore, but we got tons of toughness! We get to see a brawl every time the Sedins get knocked up.

Like barely beating Columbus despite all those Columbus turn overs and grade A scoring chances wasn't bad enough, this loss is down right freakin embarassing. :picard:

it's not like we lost from lack of effort, Harding just played out of his mind tonight. anytime you put in 30+ shots it's not a lack of effort

How much of the lacklustre performance do you put on AV? I mean, that has to be at least a thought. I like AV, think he's done a lot for the team, but it has to be some sort of issue in the locker room, perhaps? I thought Cory looked great in net. Guys infront didn't generate much, giving Harding the S/O. Also, I'm not one to blame officiating, but tonight was poorly managed.

The Refs are the worst team in the league, how'd we lose to them

I bet trolls will say that if Luongo play we lose more than one goals.............

i'm pretty sure 0GA and a 1.000 save % is better...he's not saying Schneider played bad he's saying Harding played better

kassian is so bad, he is a waste of space out on the ice, i mean a pylon would do more out there, worst trade ever, Come on man he didnt even get a shot on net on a penatly shot.......

why does this team play down to these bad teams level,

pay me a million dollars to play and i would show up every night, its retarded...........

watching the leafs get crushed in the highlights tonight is helping me smile again :)

I really thought VAN would come out better in the 3rd. <_<

A month ago I thought it was the trade deadline pressure, then I thought it was fatigue, then I thought it was because they were too comfortable playing at home... but you know what? They just look like a bad team with the occasional spark. And they look all too willing to blame everything except themselves.

Very, very disappointing.

are goaltending is not the problem its the guys in front of them, we just cant score anymore,

i agree with the first round exit guy

Maybe its just me but the Sedins looked like crap with Burrows once again. This team is inspiring zero confidence for me.

The haters would thats true... but also remember lou fans would say what more can he do...the team in front needs to score, thats exactly what happened tonight.

It goes both ways. And i would not criticize lou for one goal .970%, nor would i support anyone who does.

I really thought VAN would come out better in the 3rd. <_<

A month ago I thought it was the trade deadline pressure, then I thought it was fatigue, then I thought it was because they were too comfortable playing at home... but you know what? They just look like a bad team with the occasional spark. And they look all too willing to blame everything except themselves.

Very, very disappointing.