Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bananas

Send Kassian Down. Bring Bitz Up.

140 posts in this topic

Kassian is quickly proving himself to be yet another Bernier experiment. He has done nothing since we traded for him, and it comes from a lack of effort, not a lack of knowledge of the system.

He's not skating hard, not making passes, not throwing hits or winning puck battles. Kid needs a wake-up call. He is sucking pretty hard.

If size -- and someone who knows how to use it -- is what we want, bring Bitz back up.

Give Kassian top line minutes in the minors or something.

The young man is playing seven to ten minutes per game as of late.

His role is limited.

Let's hope we never lost Hodgson for a young guy that does not even play a meaningful role in the playoffs.

Yea,...definitely hair trigger response!!...Jump all over the kid...I have been watching him, while I do agree that he could learn to use his size a bit more,he has been pretty decent.Skates well.

He has'nt been a defensive liability,and I think it brings a good element to the fourth line.He's a rookie (in comparison,Hodgson had 1G 1A in 6 games last season as a rookie,and was weak and inneffective)

Pretty negative thread in my mind.

Yea,...definitely hair trigger response!!...Jump all over the kid...I have been watching him, while I do agree that he could learn to use his size a bit more,he has been pretty decent.Skates well.

He has'nt been a defensive liability,and I think it brings a good element to the fourth line.He's a rookie (in comparison,Hodgson had 1G 1A in 6 games last season as a rookie,and was weak and inneffective)

Pretty negative thread in my mind.

Let me tell you something about Ontario boys.

Don't ever give up on an Ontario boy.

Ontario boys are the best!

Kas has 0 points in his last six games and is a minus 3 with one shot on net.

Like I said..he's a rookie..cut him some slack.Where he playing,and at this point,he's not a major factor,he's still learning...99% percent of the problem are our top players who have fizzled.