The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Send Kassian Down. Bring Bitz Up.

Bananas

Kassian is quickly proving himself to be yet another Bernier experiment. He has done nothing since we traded for him, and it comes from a lack of effort, not a lack of knowledge of the system.

He's not skating hard, not making passes, not throwing hits or winning puck battles. Kid needs a wake-up call. He is sucking pretty hard.

If size -- and someone who knows how to use it -- is what we want, bring Bitz back up.

Give Kassian top line minutes in the minors or something.

Kassian is quickly proving himself to be yet another Bernier experiment. He has done nothing since we traded for him, and it comes from a lack of effort, not a lack of knowledge of the system.

He's not skating hard, not making passes, not throwing hits or winning puck battles. Kid needs a wake-up call. He is sucking pretty hard.

If size -- and someone who knows how to use it -- is what we want, bring Bitz back up.

Yea,...definitely hair trigger response!!...Jump all over the kid...I have been watching him, while I do agree that he could learn to use his size a bit more,he has been pretty decent.Skates well.

He has'nt been a defensive liability,and I think it brings a good element to the fourth line.He's a rookie (in comparison,Hodgson had 1G 1A in 6 games last season as a rookie,and was weak and inneffective)

Pretty negative thread in my mind.

Yea,...definitely hair trigger response!!...Jump all over the kid...I have been watching him, while I do agree that he could learn to use his size a bit more,he has been pretty decent.Skates well.

He has'nt been a defensive liability,and I think it brings a good element to the fourth line.He's a rookie (in comparison,Hodgson had 1G 1A in 6 games last season as a rookie,and was weak and inneffective)

Pretty negative thread in my mind.

Archived