Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sully2Cool

Coach Vigneault’S Time In Vancouver Is Nearing End

129 posts in this topic

He always makes knee jerk moves to juggle lines, and it's getting frustrating. He never gives this team the best chance to win a game with his line combinations.

I don't mind having him as a coach. If we actually confronted him and ask him YOUR MOVE SUCKS,T HIS MOVE SUCKS AND THAT MOVES SUCKS, he will give you probably an explanation that will make us look like idiots , basically he will make a fool out of you. Ya know some of his moves I don't agree with him, but he is a NHL coach, and we are just a bumbs who watch the game from t.v. Nothing more.

AV is toying with lines and d-pairs right now in preparation for the playoffs, and the injures that will surely happen.

These games don't matter in the big picture. AV and the team know it is all about the Cup.

He's giving guys a chance to play with different players, in different roles, so when injuries happen it won't be a shock.

People need to relax. AV and the team are on cruise control for the next 10 games. When the games count, this team will deliver.

AV is not going to be fired. Contrary to popular belief, he is not an idiot and does know what he is doing. He is undoubtedly the best coach in franchise history and took us one game away from the Cup. Gillis has already showed tremendous faith in him and that will continue. There is a fantastic core in place and I believe that Gillis includes AV as part of this core. The team to win it all has been here ever since Vigneault was hired. It'll be up to them, collectively, to put it all together.

Writers like Tony G base their articles on nothing but pure speculation. They know nothing about the players, coach or what goes on in the dressing room or at practice. Most writers have no professional hockey experience. There is no concrete evidence for "AV is going to be fired articles". They write to get readers. It's their job: Find something controversial, connect it to something to do with the team - no matter how vaguely related - and hit print.

AV is not going anywhere, whether anyone likes it or not. And none of us could do a better job.

Don't agree with Tony and most of his opinions. He should use real hockey insights and knowledge rather then ranting his emotions, which oftentimes make him look bad.

If Tony can get a job at The Province, then I'm applying there as a writer once I graduate. There's no way in hell I can fail.

He always makes knee jerk moves to juggle lines, and it's getting frustrating. He never gives this team the best chance to win a game with his line combinations.

That little cricket face should go to England and join the paparatzi (sp?)

People were saying he doesn't change enough while back. So, it's hard to say if he makes too many or not enough.